thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I'm pretty sure..I think it depends on your following but lavendercottage said she gets 1p per swipe up when she done her competition for zara vouchers 🤣
I used to quite like her but ever since she went on maternity leave and had her second baby she’s become quite irritating

Reactions: 1
It depends which company, some like ASOS I think she gets it regardless but some company will only pay if someone makes a purchase. You always know she’s desperate when she starts reeling of the clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So “popsey” 🤮 is in the informal childcare bubble - that shouldn’t be used as a social meet up! Fucks sake woman

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She wants to be careful posting things when she's breaking the rules considering she works for the NHS she's such a big headed twit that fancies the pants off herself 😡
She very openly broke the rules back in the summer at a friend's garden day party where they all got stinking drunk, no social distancing and loads of them there

Reactions: 7
She very openly broke the rules back in the summer at a friend's garden day party where they all got stinking drunk, no social distancing and loads of them there
Oh yes! I remember that and she took her underwear off and was swinging it above her head (her friend posted the story!) really helps with the insta-mum vibe 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh yes! I remember that and she took her underwear off and was swinging it above her head (her friend posted the story!) really helps with the insta-mum vibe 🤣
her friend whose party it was lives on the same road as my fiancé’s parents. They dislike her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone boyfriends family lives next to Reys friend and they dislike her 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not that anyone has a clue who her mate really is?!
I think they are talking about her mate Dani who hosted a White Party back in the summer... you can see her posts where Rey has been tagged in on insta

Reactions: 2
I think they are talking about her mate Dani who hosted a White Party back in the summer... you can see her posts where Rey has been tagged in on insta
Yeah thats right, the girl lives with her mum and dad and thinks shes beyonce 😂 they had a 'white' party with about 15-20 people Rey got very drunk posted a load of inappropriate stories (took her pants off and swang them into people's faces 🤢 then deleted them and went quiet for a few days 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3