thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t want him to go near the fire. *puts balloon ‘arch’ and all his birthday presents on fire*
Makes total sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet Carter had a really tit birthday beacuase he didn't have a personalised cake topper for her dry manky looking £3 aldi cake. (or not kinds don't give a tit) give him a big cardboard box he will be hapy. What ever happened to homemade cake and a little tea party? Everything about her screams wanabe insta blogger to be in fashion. Poor kids going to had tit memories of his childhood that'll be so well documented on soicals. Anything for a bit of money ey!

Reactions: 5
I wonder whats happened this past week she's been eerily quiet and the 'NHS supervisor' has disappeared from her bio? Maybe the constant breaking lockdown rules has caught up with her?!

Reactions: 2
She’s had a break from Instagram so she needs to post loads of affiliate links to boost up her income! What a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s had a break from Instagram so she needs to post loads of affiliate links to boost up her income! What a bore
I said exactly this to my partner, she has some nerve "look what I want to buy everyone" swipe up and earn me some money for what I want!

Reactions: 3
Not gonna lie I felt smug AF when she loaned about Carter’s sleep after her banging on about how brilliant he was 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 4