thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm waiting for the 'once my contracts are done i'm quitting' to happen 👀 so far she's gotten greedier with her affiliate links and plugged and accepted more freebies than she ever has. Oh and we still see Carter's face on a regular basis, well when the moment suits her he becomes a very unnecessary sticker face which seems utterly pointless to post anyway, WhatsApp the photo to family/friends what is the point of a stickered photo to the internet 🤷‍♀️ and I won't even start with the videos/stories of her loving herself like a cat walk model 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok the chocolate thing just bothers me because she has picked up all these jelly lollies and jammy dodgers for C’s advent calendar which probably have more sugar in them than one tiny chocolate 😂 does she think by refusing him chocolate she is some kind of pagan of virtue ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok the chocolate thing just bothers me because she has picked up all these jelly lollies and jammy dodgers for C’s advent calendar which probably have more sugar in them than one tiny chocolate 😂 does she think by refusing him chocolate she is some kind of pagan of virtue ffs 😂
Never eaten chocolate?! Really?! So the middle of a Barney bear doesn’t count? A chocolate yogurt doesn’t count? Chocolate chip cereal bars don’t count?! 😂 just because the kid doesn’t chew on a family sized bar of galaxy, she makes out she’s never fed him chocolate. I don’t see what’s she’s trying to prove here?! That she is Mother Theresa!?
ABC3E127-9D13-4BCA-925D-D88CA51E5B5E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never eaten chocolate?! Really?! So the middle of a Barney bear doesn’t count? A chocolate yogurt doesn’t count? Chocolate chip cereal bars don’t count?! 😂 just because the kid doesn’t chew on a family sized bar of galaxy, she makes out she’s never fed him chocolate. I don’t see what’s she’s trying to prove here?! That she is Mother Theresa!?View attachment 327198
I did laugh when I saw this!

Never eaten chocolate?! Really?! So the middle of a Barney bear doesn’t count? A chocolate yogurt doesn’t count? Chocolate chip cereal bars don’t count?! 😂 just because the kid doesn’t chew on a family sized bar of galaxy, she makes out she’s never fed him chocolate. I don’t see what’s she’s trying to prove here?! That she is Mother Theresa!?View attachment 327198
Her obsession with him not eating chocolate is weird considering he has lots of processed sugar in other things!

Reactions: 5
So this morning shes met a friend for a Costa and then gone for a walk with their children mixing together in the park now shes off to home bargains for stocking fillers with her best friend?!? Are we not still in a lockdown? 🤣 daft twit

Reactions: 8
Channel mum shared it and she shared their story toy would think she would make a big deal of it or maybe she’s pissed they didn’t use her face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The kids that aren’t allowed chocolate are the ones that beg for it when they are older. I’ve been a mum for 11 years and the amount of times that other people’s kids have begged me for chocolate is insane, some have taken things without asking or hounded it off my daughter.

Its gross. Just give your kid it in moderation.

• Heart
This women infuriates me with her big realisation about keeping her son safe and off social media! (Stickering his face when it suits her!) But he is fair game for social media when she is tagging a brand or #ad work! Well done Rey your son is now on view to all of swimkidz following as well as your own now.

Ffs Rey. We get it, it’s golden boy’s 2nd birthday. And you ordered things 2 weeks ago and they haven’t arrived. BECAUSE ITS DECEMBER AND THERES A PANDEMIC. Don’t blame the small businesses for doing their best during a ridiculous time. Don’t compare it to ordering from Zara, it’s not even anywhere near the same. Your kid has no idea it’s his birthday. Grow up and get some perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 14