thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth can’t these influencers put their phone down for one day? It shows how wrong their priorities are. Why can’t she just enjoy her day with her family instead of being on her phone every 5 minutes. She’ll never get this time back. I think it’s such a shame that people are so obsessed with sharing their lives for likes and free stuff now instead of just experiencing things. I am so glad my parents didn’t spend my childhood glued to their phones. I feel for children today.

Reactions: 5
She choose to rip up her carpet rather than clean it so stop moaning 😴 love that she has to turn off story reply’s because she’s such a celeb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Broc
CBA

My god woman it’s cringe

Abd you do know that “c’s” grandparents are probably able to do him some dinner and not a pizza

‘Here’s a load of random tit I can’t afford to buy from ASOS but will aff link for all you peasants to buy instead To make me some money’ 😑

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
why does she have so little food on her plate. Bebe carter has more on his plate

Thought the cheap microwave pizza for when the kid is at his nans? She feeds him so many carbs and crappy food! Hes eating as much as her 😬

Reactions: 1
Oh look her hint paid off some poor company bit the bait from the 'oh no my white company candles running out'.

Reactions: 2
Where did that video go from her grid changing outfits and posing up a storm?! That was literally the most embarrassing and cringiest video I have ever seen :D

Where did that video go from her grid changing outfits and posing up a storm?! That was literally the most embarrassing and cringiest video I have ever seen :D
Oh wait it is still there from the 11th Sept :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s been following soulless candles for such a long time but she’s never put her hand in her pocket and bought one

6A783987-C4F2-4A70-95D1-3541CAC53B0A.png
She posted last week that she had bought him a Kinder advent calendar. She can’t keep up with her own bullshit. And that level up video 😩 I am mortified for her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He eats so much junk and sugar filled crap and on her weekly hauls is all Snack snack snack what is her deal with chocolate? Anyone know this?

Reactions: 2
“C” isn’t allowed chocolate but she is allowed a huge chocolate and ice cream covered waffle delivered from Kaspas? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here is a tip Rey if you withhold it he will go mad for it when he grows - little in moderation will benefit you better than a total ban. Especially as he will grow and see you eat it.

Reactions: 6
She claims she doesn't give him chocolate but will let him have a paw patrol yoghurt that have 9g of sugar in 🤯 Rey lay off the cheese processed pizza and excessive carbs and if you are feeding him as much as you its probably a sign that you really have issues 🤣

Reactions: 6