thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheโ€™s put up some โ€œpeople will always talk about youโ€ bullshit quote but she doesnโ€™t read here. Ever. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we think she is asking if people are seeing her posts because her latest #ad has less than 200 likes๐Ÿคฃ
She really will advertise anything and everything. Embarrassing

Reactions: 5
So the holiday is off, please let that be the end of the big holiday push for the year, now is not the time to be trying to get people to travel abroad!

Reactions: 2
So the holiday is off, please let that be the end of the big holiday push for the year, now is not the time to be trying to get people to travel abroad!
Poor princess doesnโ€™t get to go on holiday (which it transpires she was so desperate to go on as they werenโ€™t paying, shock ๐Ÿ™„)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
exactly!!!!! freebie holiday = will go in the middle of a pandemic

Reactions: 1
And trying to sell holidays to everyone else ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ sorry but why did she think starting a travel company this year was clever ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Can't afford her own holiday as she's doing a reno..... hang on a minute its hardly a reno all shes done is the bathroom and a lick of paint in carters room ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Honestly the constant shortening of words really gets to me. As if sheโ€™s encouraging Bebe to talk and use those words, so uses some when referencing him ie Narnies but in her haul video Iโ€™m sure she said something like โ€œyoggies for meโ€. I just find it so childish. โ€œTodd can you give me a yoggie pleaseโ€ my parter would be like wtf are you talking like that for!!! ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my christ her IGTV is just summin else ๐Ÿ˜ฌ she really does love herself so much. Thought she had crippling anxiety a few months back? She is obvs skint and needs a lil boost in cash ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

Reactions: 7
No money to finish her โ€˜Renoโ€™ but can afford a new autumn wardrobe. Yeah ok love! ๐Ÿ™„

Anyone else think Quiz clothing is a bit trashy? ๐Ÿ™ˆ I remember being at secondary school and that was the brand youโ€™d wear to the local disco, wouldnโ€™t dream of wearing anything of theirs now! Sheโ€™s looking fab but the quiz stuff is just awful!

Reactions: 6