thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people still even use travel agents?! I can’t remember the last time I booked a ‘package’ holiday or saw one for a better price than I could get by using sky scanner and expedia/ booking.com - guess that makes me a travel agent too Rey? Better watch out I’ll be coming for your business 😂😂
I'm pretty sure that she just books on booking.com 🤣 the villas she was posting about are directly from the James Villas website. For someone who has only traveled to Ibiza and Mykonos she really does love to blow her own trumpet 😂

Reactions: 2
Did she really book that for 2 “clients “ 😂😂😂😂 did she really?

I don’t believe it for a second! Smoke and mirrors on social media you can say ANYTHING to try and make a sale!

I really don’t understand why she thinks she’s special and as for that haul at the weekend LAUGHABLE

Reactions: 1
Oh god the classic “influencer exciting appointment” story AGAIN from the way she smacked her lips - prepare for trout pout

Ok the new AD doesn’t sit right.... going on about finding a Counsellor on this app yet last week she didn’t want to go down that route herself she’s been doing acupuncture instead

She’s all about the money! Clearly not a genuine ad!

Reactions: 8
Ok the new AD doesn’t sit right.... going on about finding a Counsellor on this app yet last week she didn’t want to go down that route herself she’s been doing acupuncture instead

She’s all about the money! Clearly not a genuine ad!
'I didn't want counciling as its too expensive and yano I have got a RENO to pay for, would rather pay £120 for chinese medicine'

two weeks later

'Omg this app is amazing at finding you a Counsellor its so important to put your mental health first especially when your doing a reno'

Okay hun you are so full of tit and would do #ads for anything 😂

My few of my husbands friends are actually Todds friends and they confirm she is a Royal twit. Shes a catty manipulative sarcastic witch

Also why would she not just say where she goes for acupuncture shes not Victoria Beckham for duck sake, everyone knows she lives in Didcot you can clearly see that and the acupuncture is in Wallingford. If you are local you can clearly identify the local surroundings 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
When she says if she hadn’t of told anyone she’d had her lips done, nobody would notice?
Is she taking the piss? She looks like a sucker fish
she’s only had 0.6ml too, so it’s all swelling still. Funny how she said that the swell only started on the evening - is she mad? When i got my filler my lips swelled straight away. It’s a normal Reaction!

Reactions: 1
she’s only had 0.6ml too, so it’s all swelling still. Funny how she said that the swell only started on the evening - is she mad? When i got my filler my lips swelled straight away. It’s a normal Reaction!
Bless her in a weeks time when the swellings gone her lips will be back to what they were

Reactions: 2
Sainos
Narnies

And stop going on about your holiday! You are incredibly selfish if you even entertain the idea of going abroad during a pandemic

I just can’t today

Reactions: 4
Came on here just to say about the Sainos and Narnies 😂😂😂😂 she’s bleeping with us. She HAS to be.

Reactions: 3
Was getting her lips done an attempt to level out her bruce forsyth chin? She said it was personal so I’m guessing yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why has she not deleted all that 😂 wow! Not very ‘professional’ when she’s trying to make money from this account