thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait gguuyyyzzz C isnt allowed chocolate because he is a picture of health but he is allowed greasy ole microwave pizza, loads of cheeese and carbs galore!!

Reactions: 2
What happened to her realisation the internet is a dangerous place for children and she was keeping her son safe and off of social media or are free snacks more important?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
From the woman who shows us her shopping every week they can’t be his favourite she never buys them 😂 also love the frozen fruit hack very original though I think it will take more than 3 raspberries 🙄 bless her

Reactions: 3
Carter is almost the same size as that 3 year old and hes not even 2? Surely overfeeding him is just as bad as underfeeding him?

She doesn't mind 'exploiting' her child on the dangerous internet for a bit of cash for an add then... she can't keep up with her own bullshit

Reactions: 4
God I want to smack her in the face 😳 isn't she a NHS worker? Saying she has been pronouncing Covid wrong... does she not realise people have accents and not everyone talks the same🤯. And that filler has done no favours to her mouth/face area 🤢
Oh my god her lips!! They dont move 🤣

That make up is wayyyyy too shiny - I don’t think it’s how she’s applied it - it could be the lighting? But it looks sweaty

Reactions: 3
She’s so lucky to have money to be able to do her room up, yet all she does is moan and moan! Yet she has chosen too do it no one is forcing her

Reactions: 5
I honestly feel really sorry for her husband. She treats him like tit and is disrespectful about him online... eg spending his money and rubbing it in his face, leaving him for the weekend whilst he renovates their bedroom as she doesn't want to sleep in a 'scusting' bedroom, not giving him a choice in decor and just laughing at him. I feel like all he does is work 6 days a week then work on their house in his sparetime. And what does she do exactly?? Work from home on a laptop for half a day two days a week. She moans about cleaning and by the looks of it their house isn't often clean 🙄 she spends too much time filming tragically cringe videos for insta ads 🥴

We had a distant mutual friend and they confirmed she has always spoke to him like a piece of tit, she shows off and acts like a royal witch when they are out with friends which I can easily believe!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone actually give two shits about what she buys at Sainos?! She couldn't be more bleeping boring if she tried...

Reactions: 2
So she states she felt really insecure at the spa but yet she literally just posted a picture of herself at the spa in her swimming costume. I think she looks fantastic and I’m not saying I have any right to say she shouldn’t feel insecure because each to there own. It’s more the fact that her posting that pic invalidates her saying she felt insecure. If I felt that insecure I wouldn’t be posting pics of me at the spa!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she states she felt really insecure at the spa but yet she literally just posted a picture of herself at the spa in her swimming costume. I think she looks fantastic and I’m not saying I have any right to say she shouldn’t feel insecure because each to there own. It’s more the fact that her posting that pic invalidates her saying she felt insecure. If I felt that insecure I wouldn’t be posting pics of me at the spa!
Yes totally this!!! I think she looks fab and it annoys me so much as I have put on so much weight and makes me feel even worse her saying she felt so uncomfortable 😩

Reactions: 1