thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she states she felt really insecure at the spa but yet she literally just posted a picture of herself at the spa in her swimming costume. I think she looks fantastic and I’m not saying I have any right to say she shouldn’t feel insecure because each to there own. It’s more the fact that her posting that pic invalidates her saying she felt insecure. If I felt that insecure I wouldn’t be posting pics of me at the spa!
Everything she does is for attention, she wants people to message her saying how amazing she looks. Why else would you post a pic in your swimsuit if you are mega insecure and uncomfortable 🤔

Reactions: 4
Ahh of course she has to repost every single “happy birthday” message to her story lol

• Sick
Reactions: 2
they only just got that sofa a year or so ago from Next I remember the stories about it

Reactions: 3
This and bed hair & fair eyebrows story Vs curls & drawn in eyebrows on her staged uploaded picture, today's posts have been super self indulgent 'me me me it's MY birthday!' vibe.
Bet you any money she brought them balloons and gifts herself and made her own breakfast 🤣 shes such a show off just to be cool and fit in with the other insta waker mums 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet you any money she brought them balloons and gifts herself and made her own breakfast 🤣 shes such a show off just to be cool and fit in with the other insta waker mums 😴
Oh I’m sure! Otherwise it would have been #gifted all over the place. And “thank you so much to xyz company for #gifting me these gorge balloons!” 😂

Reactions: 1
The cheek of her! "Here's what I spent my birthday vouchers on" here's my #aff link swipe up to earn me some money back on it 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Someone has thanked her for normalising limited birthday gifts, yet one of the presents she has bought her 2 year old son is a £100 electric sit on car?! That’s still quite extravagant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is this dicks obsession with chocolate!!!! Is she that dumb that she cant see that a pack of choc buttons would be ‘better’ for C than a massive gingerbread man!!! Ffs

• Heart
What is this dicks obsession with chocolate!!!! Is she that dumb that she cant see that a pack of choc buttons would be ‘better’ for C than a massive gingerbread man!!! Ffs
Because she clearly has distorted views on eating and body image as evidenced previously

“I’m glad I found her business on Instagram so I can support a small local business” whilst she’s had multiple #gifted things from said small local business...? Sorry but HOW is that supporting them? They’ve given her free stuff! Highly doubt she will be paying for stuff out of her own pocket 😂 the vapid little beg she is

• Haha
“I’m glad I found her business on Instagram so I can support a small local business” whilst she’s had multiple #gifted things from said small local business...? Sorry but HOW is that supporting them? They’ve given her free stuff! Highly doubt she will be paying for stuff out of her own pocket 😂 the vapid little beg she is
Almost moaning about money and Reno life making you poor yeah she’s going to go buy monthly flowers 😂😂 you got to wonder who’s making the choices to send this to her

"reno life" constantly is a bit annoying - it's a redecoration project in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"reno life" constantly is a bit annoying - it's a redecoration project in my opinion.
Yes I see no walls being knocked down
A new bathroom, some unnecessary floorboard lifting, “rad” moving, skirt boards and carpet laying isn’t a Reno

Reactions: 3