thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringe that she said she’s trying to protect her child by not showing him on Instagram in case weirdos and perverts use his image in the sick games they play... but uses his image to sell a pair of pyjamas. What a spineless individual she is.

Reactions: 7
Her latest story makes no sense to me. Can’t bear to be away from him soon yet already is as he’s started nursery?!

Reactions: 1
I’m actually becoming a fan of “Toddy” ... her latest food haul when she’s mentions slimming world and he laughs because she doesn’t follow it properly - I’ve never wanted to high five someone more!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The food haul was quite possibly the most uncomfortable content she has posted.
From literally Tod fuming at her over the mince, you can feel the hostility also, she stated he bought his own ‘muscle’ food by separating the food shopping, or was that false statement just an another attempt for her to gain advertisement/freebies? The absolute hypocrisy of her feeding ‘c’ (still not happening hun) absolute shite but denying him chocolate?
The attention seeking baby number 2 post
The controversial ‘I work for the nhs but don’t have seasonal vaccinations’ and the fact she just goes with the grain in vaccinating ‘c’ because it’s the done thing. As an influencer she should be researching the best available evidence based practice and promoting childhood vaccines, but she’s more interested in showing us how thin her husbands tolerance has become. (I’m an A&E nurse and her ignorance is wearing bleeping thin now)
Also given that she works for the NHS, every member of staff employed are trained in safeguarding, and here she is preaching the risks of online dangers - yet she has totally exposed her son to potentially thousands (I know her engagement is tit but you get what I mean) of people online without knowing their intentions.
She really needs to call it a day before her husband/her employer or social services do.
✌🏽

Reactions: 7
I love driving to acupuncture because I get to drive past were I had “C” and it makes me happy

Oh for duck sake give over 😂

Reactions: 3
This girl is grinding my gears so bad.
As more and more countries are joining the quarantine she’s still bleeping harping on about selling holidays! For tit prices may I add. For someone who works for the NHS it’s just disgraceful and tbh I don’t think she’s can get much more twattish if she tried!

Reactions: 5
‘Hit me up on my travel page but I took my website down’🧐
I don’t get it, it’s like teletext holidays being rammed down my throat every day or so
People were obviously incapable of finding their own holidays before she was a travel agent it seems

Would anyone actually book a holiday via someone on Instagram? I know I wouldn’t.

Of all the “self made” bandwagons she could have jumped on she chooses to shill holidays during a bloody pandemic 🤣🤣

Would anyone actually book a holiday via someone on Instagram? I know I wouldn’t.

Of all the “self made” bandwagons she could have jumped on she chooses to shill holidays during a bloody pandemic 🤣🤣
I’d search hell and high water for an actual travel agent - probably one who has been made redundant through the pandemic, and give them my custom!!

Do people still even use travel agents?! I can’t remember the last time I booked a ‘package’ holiday or saw one for a better price than I could get by using sky scanner and expedia/ booking.com - guess that makes me a travel agent too Rey? Better watch out I’ll be coming for your business 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve seen so many people on my other social media becoming travel agents, I think it’s the new FM!!