thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tired of her banging on about travel like she’s Martin bloody Lewis except in the travel sector

I’d have some respect if she’d been doing it for years but you’ve been doing It approx 6 weeks in a pandemic

‘I guess everyone’s back to work now’ well yes Rey most people do need to work to pay their mortgage and bills not sit on a website putting quotes together and then adding 10-20% on top (what I’m assuming she does anyway)

On top of that and her covid speculating shite she’s so tiresome. She’s basically saying the media is over hyping covid (fair argument to some) buttttt she works in the nhs 🤯

Reactions: 7
Anyone noticed lately she's very preachy and mumbly rambles on & on then out realises nothing makes sense and she runs out of words to say and just tails off into a brandnew subject. She really thinks she's a bit of a know it all at the moment its quite an unattractive trait.🙄

Reactions: 9
She really does think her husband is gods gift to women doesn’t she! Has anyone read the comments on her latest picture of him?! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She should have just joined FM 😂😂😂 might have made some money instead of moaning about people wasting her time by not booking holidays 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Carter's face is suitable for an #Ad now after keeping him offline 🙄
Although no #ad I don’t think?! Just looked them up those pjs are actually minty green so filtered to hell plus the kids ones are £25!!!!! Who spends that on toddler pjs?!?! Plus she’s always budget budget so not exactly relevant

Reactions: 4
Although no #ad I don’t think?! Just looked them up those pjs are actually minty green so filtered to hell plus the kids ones are £25!!!!! Who spends that on toddler pjs?!?! Plus she’s always budget budget so not exactly relevant
😂 Oohhh I see it now in the elbow / underarm creases and a little one carter that is terrible work and why would you filter what you are advertising 🤦🏼‍♀️£25 for one pj I have 2 kids that would be £50 on pjs then dad 🤦🏼‍♀️

😂 Oohhh I see it now in the elbow / underarm creases and a little one carter that is terrible work and why would you filter what you are advertising 🤦🏼‍♀️£25 for one pj I have 2 kids that would be £50 on pjs then dad 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think the dads were £35 😂 We life superhero but not that much haha also just remembered she was saying how cute his H&M bargain batman pjs were yesterday I think 🙈 bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I noticed her 'im going to give it all up when my contracts are up' speach disappeared very very quickly that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really does think her husband is gods gift to women doesn’t she! Has anyone read the comments on her latest picture of him?! 🤢
Hes about 5ft 1 :sick: I have seen him in real person and he is not all that! I just love the way he looks at her like a peice of tit when she videos him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7