thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I think what I found most frustrating about her talking about “not having therapy because they have other things to pay for” is that no matter what surely your mental health comes before renovating your house?! I can’t stand it when people use the word anxiety so loosely! If you genuinely suffer there is no way you would think oh no I can’t get any help because I need to redecorate my sons bedroom for the second time since moving in at the beginning of the year!
Exactly! I suffered with really bad anxiety and I was on medication for it I couldn't even leave the house some days and the last thing I could think of doing is videoing myself doing my make up in a towel and posting it to 21k people I don't even know 😬 to think there are people out there needing therapy will now watch that back and not seek help because they have other things to pay for like a £40 foundation 🤣

Reactions: 3

Exactly! I suffered with really bad anxiety and I was on medication for it I couldn't even leave the house some days and the last thing I could think of doing is videoing myself doing my make up in a towel and posting it to 21k people I don't even know 😬 to think there are people out there needing therapy will now watch that back and not seek help because they have other things to pay for like a £40 foundation 🤣
100%! I wish they would all just stop and think for one minute about what they’re posting online!

She hops onboard any thing/ everything/ anyone that can be used as content I don't believe for one minute anything that she puts online is heartfelt. I can't believe how little social distancing she does then says 'oh let's ditch my spanish holiday for Malta it's soo instaworthy with a low infection and death rate!' 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can't believe she's works for the NHS 😡

I wish she would stop banging on about people wasting her time about asking for quotes

She’s a money grabber and not making herself look very professional it’s not the way to build a platform - you have to work at it people won’t just book straightway!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wish she would stop banging on about people wasting her time about asking for quotes

She’s a money grabber and not making herself look very professional it’s not the way to build a platform - you have to work at it people won’t just book straightway!!!!!!!
How do you know if you’re in a position to book until you know the price? I often look for holidays/weekends away but normally the places I’d like to go are out of my price range so I end up not going. My point being that you don’t know what you can or can’t afford until you start looking!

Reactions: 8
I think it’s incredibly distasteful to talk about mental health and therapy whilst slapping on some off colour make up - it’s a serious topic and one that shouldn’t be spoken about light heartedly. Also, has anybody else ever witnessed a travel agent popping on Pinterest for holiday ideas? I thought already obtaining a high level of geographical knowledge was kind of the... whole idea. When she’s recommending all these foreign holidays I wish she’d remember her actual job, you know the one working for the NHS, that’s under a bit of strain at the moment 😳 and finally, if people are choosing their holidays or where they stay on vacation based on its “Instagram worthiness” maybe they should rethink going on holiday, although me and my husband have saved over the years to take our children to places like Orlando some of our best memories, have been the children running around outside a caravan in Cornwall or exploring a windy and slightly wet beach. One of the reasons she’s probably so anxious is the incredible pressure she puts on herself to appear and showcase her life as “instagramable.” Hopefully the acupuncture will stimulate her brain, with time, as well as her muscles 🧠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said ‘on the apple juice’ actively wanting her followers to speculate, making me think she probably isn’t preggers but enjoys the speculation

She’s an ignorant twit if she isn’t pregnant. There’s a lot of people who have had fertility treatment stopped cos of Covid, or those having miscarriages on their own. Pregnancy isn’t a joke. Whilst she’s planting the seed for potentially no reason.

How do you know if you’re in a position to book until you know the price? I often look for holidays/weekends away but normally the places I’d like to go are out of my price range so I end up not going. My point being that you don’t know what you can or can’t afford until you start looking!
She just wants to earn ££ without actually doing any work.
Welcome to the MLM huns 🤣 Good way to lose clients!

Reactions: 2
Why the hell does her husband do a separate food shop? Can’t she do it all as one? 😂
I was just thinking this exact same thing, don’t understand that at all, why wouldn’t he just write a list for her to get if she’s going... so strange!

commenting on this so I can follow! I’ve always felt mixed emotions towards Rey. I used to think she was relatable (lol) etc, but now I think she comes across as so entitled??

Does anyone else follow Emilyandyou??
OMG please tell me emilyandyou annoys you as much as she does me, I’ve never heard someone moan so much in my life. She has a lovely life but NEVER stops complaining

Reactions: 1
“C” doesn’t eat chocolate but his “favourite” is a bag of sugar biscuits- jammy dodgers 🤣

She’s giving mumbled reasons because she knows that it’s not the best menu!

“C” doesn’t eat chocolate but his “favourite” is a bag of sugar biscuits- jammy dodgers 🤣

She’s giving mumbled reasons because she knows that it’s not the best menu!
Did anyone else think that 2 big packs of chicken and two packets of mince is a bit excessive for just her and Cater for the week? :oops:

She 'doesn't give him chocolate' but will let him have 2 of those sugary yoghurts crisps pizza and jammy dodgers okaaaay then Rihannah

Did anyone else think that 2 big packs of chicken and two packets of mince is a bit excessive for just her and Cater for the week? :oops:

She 'doesn't give him chocolate' but will let him have 2 of those sugary yoghurts crisps pizza and jammy dodgers okaaaay then Rihannah
I thought that, that’s enough for a family not just 2 of them! Shes been buying him those pizzas for Ages why make the excuse it’s easy for the grandparents now 😂

I thought that, that’s enough for a family not just 2 of them! Shes been buying him those pizzas for Ages why make the excuse it’s easy for the grandparents now 😂
Obs the grandparents are not capable of making any food for the kid so lets give him a scabby processed pizza

Anyone think these ‘deals’ she keeps sharing don’t look like much a deal?! Like 1000+ for a villa yeah that’s what we get from James villas, also don’t message me if it’s wasting time, she isn’t going about this the right way is she...

Anyone think these ‘deals’ she keeps sharing don’t look like much a deal?! Like 1000+ for a villa yeah that’s what we get from James villas, also don’t message me if it’s wasting time, she isn’t going about this the right way is she...
That is James Villas that she advertising just not showing the name. That’s what she uses though

• Haha
Here’s affiliate links to stuff I can’t afford and haven’t bought yet, so can’t vouch for the quality. Swipe Up and earn me some pennies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can she link thinks she’s never even purchased she cannot recommend them!
I’m starting to dislike this woman more and more every day

Reactions: 6
How can she link thinks she’s never even purchased she cannot recommend them!
I’m starting to dislike this woman more and more every day
Did you inspire her latest quote ? Lol silly quote if someone loves or hates you it has everything to do with you, you are an influencer trying to influence people to make you money 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Did you inspire her latest quote ? Lol silly quote if someone loves or hates you it has everything to do with you, you are an influencer trying to influence people to make you money 🤦🏼‍♀️
Maybe I did! 😂😂
Influencers think they are above everything and all they ever see is pound signs
They maybe need to start thinking that all of these products aren’t incredible some are just tit and recommending things you haven’t purchased is just low

• Heart