thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on here to say exactly the same thing! The audacity of her to post that when she showed a total disregard for the rules. She hasn't acknowleged it at all and I'd respect her a hell of a lot more if she just put her hands up and apologised and acknowledged it was irresponsible, especially as she has a platform with a reasonable following!!!

Reactions: 6
Posts about the pending lockdown - still goes out for food

Total hypocrite

She will have the audacity to moan when she has to “stay home” again when she’s the one whose been out drinking and eating

Reactions: 3
Posts everything about child safety and not posting her son anymore then posts a photo of her son with a sticker on his face. Hi Rey please do some more research on top of everything you posted last week as the weirdos on the dark web can also remove stickers from photos 🤢.

Posts everything about child safety and not posting her son anymore then posts a photo of her son with a sticker on his face. Hi Rey please do some more research on top of everything you posted last week as the weirdos on the dark web can also remove stickers from photos 🤢.
She’s even said this herself multiple times!!! 🙈🙈 she said on stories you need to emoji over the face then screenshot then share... not taking her own advice obviously

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don't get why people post pictures of their kids and put something to cover the face, whats the point? Just keep them off social media!

I don't get why people post pictures of their kids and put something to cover the face, whats the point? Just keep them off social media!
Me neither, if actually really bugs me just looks stupid! Don’t post it atall

I have a feeling she’s pregnant
She’s shared so much about pregnancy the last few weeks
She also left the”chav party” early a I think she was pretending she was drunk
And all this emotional crap she keeps droning on about
That’s why she’s desperate to go on holiday to do the announcements

Food haul? It’s just a food shop in my house.
And poor C, still doesn’t get chocolate but here, have some sugar water in a bottle!

Reactions: 6
Food haul? It’s just a food shop in my house.
And poor C, still doesn’t get chocolate but here, have some sugar water in a bottle!
I’m sure Carter does eat chocolate, he was eating an ice cream with a flake in it on her stories a while ago, it’s all just part of the babyliss blow dried holier than thou performance for the ‘gram 🥱 The new ‘efforts’ to safe guard Carter online are so poor it’s almost laughable as well.

Reactions: 4
How tragic shes asking for parenting advice on Instagram! Rey your kid is running off and interesting in everything because HE IS A CHILD?! What does she expect? Surely is she take him out walking hes in a buggy? She is so desperate for engagement

I’m so confused about something. She shielded basically all of lockdown and even ordered her food shop online because Carter has a bad chest and is susceptible to bronchiolitis... now lockdown has lifted she has literally been everywhere, mixed with everyone and doesn’t give two ticks about his chest. Am I missing something? Because if I thought my child was susceptible to chesty illnesses I wouldn’t be trying to catch Covid-19.
What am I missing?

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused about something. She shielded basically all of lockdown and even ordered her food shop online because Carter has a bad chest and is susceptible to bronchiolitis... now lockdown has lifted she has literally been everywhere, mixed with everyone and doesn’t give two ticks about his chest. Am I missing something? Because if I thought my child was susceptible to chesty illnesses I wouldn’t be trying to catch Covid-19.
What am I missing?
I thought this too! When the shoe fits.... so after everyone gave her advice regarding the chain shes going to put him on shes decided to go ahead with it anyway. The only positives are not loosing him and her her own anxiety? Surely if she is next to him shes not going to loose him? She is so self centred, hes going to grow up to be a spoilt little brat just like her!

Also shes brought it for their holiday in Ibiza next month... does she realise we are still in a global pandemic and you have to quarenteen for 2 weeks after going there? Surely as a "Travel Agent" she should know this :oops: 😂 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
commenting on this so I can follow! I’ve always felt mixed emotions towards Rey. I used to think she was relatable (lol) etc, but now I think she comes across as so entitled??

Does anyone else follow Emilyandyou??

I think she’s pregnant, didn’t she show a boomerang of her drink apple juice last night at her friends?

I think she’s pregnant, didn’t she show a boomerang of her drink apple juice last night at her friends?
She said ‘on the apple juice’ actively wanting her followers to speculate, making me think she probably isn’t preggers but enjoys the speculation

Shes pregnant for sure! Why would she go to a friends party and make an effort to point out that she is drinking apple juice.

And the whole anxiety thing I am not buying it. She documents her life on social media with 21k followers...surely if she needed therapy for her mental health she should go and get it rather than having acupuncture which was clearly to get up the duff! God help her coping with 2 kids 😅

Shes pregnant for sure! Why would she go to a friends party and make an effort to point out that she is drinking apple juice.

And the whole anxiety thing I am not buying it. She documents her life on social media with 21k followers...surely if she needed therapy for her mental health she should go and get it rather than having acupuncture which was clearly to get up the duff! God help her coping with 2 kids 😅
I think what I found most frustrating about her talking about “not having therapy because they have other things to pay for” is that no matter what surely your mental health comes before renovating your house?! I can’t stand it when people use the word anxiety so loosely! If you genuinely suffer there is no way you would think oh no I can’t get any help because I need to redecorate my sons bedroom for the second time since moving in at the beginning of the year!

Reactions: 5