thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives in Didcot - shithole. She constantly tags places like Henley on Thames and Dorchester to make it look as though she's living some posh life in the South West, when in fact she lives in the backwater town she grew up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree! Not sure brands she wants to be wanting to gifting her stuff will be impressed by that, she should have just put at the top (basically I didn’t get the house I wanted multiple times so we bought this one which I mention nothing about)
Get the feeling she doesn’t like the house much
Yes!!

She lives in Didcot - shithole. She constantly tags places like Henley on Thames and Dorchester to make it look as though she's living some posh life in the South West, when in fact she lives in the backwater town she grew up with.
I live there so maybe don’t be so bleeping rude and judgemental.

Reactions: 1
She definietly tries to make out she lives somewhere more upper class but Didcot is Didcot! It is what it is. I mean I moved away from living near Oxford almost 15 years ago and it’s just as bad as someone saying they live in Cowley when it’s Blackbird Leys! 😂

• Haha
And where do you live then? Up your own assholes by the sound of it 😂😂 also Henley and Dorchester don’t count as south west 😂😂😂😂😂😂

As if that's the first time you've heard someone call Didcot a shithole 🤣
Someone is touchy hahaha. You don't own Didcot hun. Also back to Willis, has anybody noticed how high pitched 'Toddy' voice is?

Every single post is woe is me! Why buy a house that needs doing up if you can’t afford to do it up and then tell thousands of strangers online about it?! Bore off

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Every single post is woe is me! Why buy a house that needs doing up if you can’t afford to do it up and then tell thousands of strangers online about it?! Bore off
And moan that she’s got to work from home and “solo” parent every single day!!

I saw her house on rightmove and I know south prices are double up north but it was £325k like they don't seem to be rolling in it as they can't afford the 'reno' but that seems hefty for them, and for such a dowdy 3 bed semi

I saw her house on rightmove and I know south prices are double up north but it was £325k like they don't seem to be rolling in it as they can't afford the 'reno' but that seems hefty for them, and for such a dowdy 3 bed semi
I’m half an hour from her and paid that 6 years ago for our 3 bed, was probably worse condition but I didn’t moan about it I enjoyed doing it up 😂

South prices seemingly are higher than the up north by a whole heck 😫 I’m further west from her and 300-325 is normal for a 3 bed that needs work. 400+ for a 3 bed in good condition

in all fairness they have a large garden, but you do need £££ to go through. I couldn’t reno and not have the immediate money to make obvious changes but that’s just me. We’ve done our house constantly for the last 3 years, and loved every bit of it!

she’s lucky he’s a tradesman as he’s probably got a lot of pals who can do it a wee bit cheaper or for materials!

It’s crazy how house prices differ, I’m up north and paid £75,000 for my ‘dated’ 3 bed semi 10 years ago. We’re still doing ‘reno’ work but only have the one room left now that hasn’t been done since we bought it - we’ve just had to do what we can when we can afford to. She’s just on the beg for freebies 🙄

• Wow
It’s crazy how house prices differ, I’m up north and paid £75,000 for my ‘dated’ 3 bed semi 10 years ago. We’re still doing ‘reno’ work but only have the one room left now that hasn’t been done since we bought it - we’ve just had to do what we can when we can afford to. She’s just on the beg for freebies 🙄
thats a mad price! crazy how it differs

the one thing learnt was to take your time to get a feel for the house. better to take your time and do it properly than waste money. I guess maybe they do have the right mindset if they’re waiting to for all the structural downstairs. If it was me I’d be there with the sledgehammer😂

I live there so maybe don’t be so bleeping rude and judgemental.
I lived in Didcot for 10 years and I can confirm it is a tit hole 🤣 I think the powerstation fucked with the DNA of the people that live there because my god there are some creatures 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just offered her toddler KFC!? But it’s ok because he doesn’t eat chocolate! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who reckons that this photoshoot is the second pregnancy announcement shoot? Called the last pregnancy when she flashed her V shaped pillow on her story before she announced it on her babymoon. Bet's on ...

Reactions: 3
Who reckons that this photoshoot is the second pregnancy announcement shoot? Called the last pregnancy when she flashed her V shaped pillow on her story before she announced it on her babymoon. Bet's on ...
The other week though she said they were in no rush and would be doing things in there own time etc a few years down the line she keeps saying that next year is for holidays and weddings 🤔