thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I've found this thread. She's literally the most annoying 'insta influencer' ever. She just posts what she thinks to be relevant. Why not just stay in your new build or buy more of the council (you can do that where I live, assuming it is the same as everywhere else) if you wanted that new look 'fresh' look in your house. I also saw her old house, it was minging, nothing like her perfect instagram posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So glad I've found this thread. She's literally the most annoying 'insta influencer' ever. She just posts what she thinks to be relevant. Why not just stay in your new build or buy more of the council (you can do that where I live, assuming it is the same as everywhere else) if you wanted that new look 'fresh' look in your house. I also saw her old house, it was minging, nothing like her perfect instagram posts.
She really doesn’t have a clue does she

‘Cba to subtitle’ ahhh nice to know you appreciate that your followers might be hard of hearing or unable to hear your waffle 🌚

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Well, at least they don’t have to hear her monotonous drone
Point is that it’s polite to Subtitle if you speak (there are apps that do it for you) for any followers that are hard of hearing or unable to listen. Inclusive I guess. I hardly ever watch stories with the volume up but thought it was the pure ignorance to know she should, but can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 2
She seems like very hard work.. her husband must be living in a nightmare with her and her demands. The bedroom got ripped apart because she didn’t like the radiator pipes!?

The living room is a dump and the kitchen looks filthy.

Reactions: 4
duck me... I don’t know what I’ve just read. Honestly, after her joke of calling herself a ‘blogger’ even though she hadn’t posted since December, I now wish she’d just maintained that abstinence from blogging.

It’s like a nasty relapse. She’s a tit.

Has any one read the new blog?
Haha when I read it and she said get a cuppa tea I thought jeez by the end of it the kettle would have only just finished boiling 😂

not sure why she bothered writing it when she hardly went into detail about anything, why they wanted to move, what they wanted etc. Just seems like She had to make a point of it not being the house she wanted

Reactions: 3
Haha when I read it and she said get a cuppa tea I thought jeez by the end of it the kettle would have only just finished boiling 😂

not sure why she bothered writing it when she hardly went into detail about anything, why they wanted to move, what they wanted etc. Just seems like She had to make a point of it not being the house she wanted
Yes! No explanations or anything just a really boring long winded story! Also maybe just me I don’t really think you need to swear like that in a blog it’s not professional

Reactions: 1
Yes! No explanations or anything just a really boring long winded story! Also maybe just me I don’t really think you need to swear like that in a blog it’s not professional
Agree! Not sure brands she wants to be wanting to gifting her stuff will be impressed by that, she should have just put at the top (basically I didn’t get the house I wanted multiple times so we bought this one which I mention nothing about)
Get the feeling she doesn’t like the house much