thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rey: My child has never eaten chocolate and isn’t even allowed it for gods sake!

Also Rey: But he can have pizza for lunch and a whole whippy ice cream for afters 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just came on to say the same as others, he never has chocolate but can have a massive 99 ice cream with a flake!!! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her stories this evening? Her fat kid who is quite clearly sunburnt sat on the garden table in just his nappy in the sun licking a METAL foil tin of rice pudding from a takeaway. Surely this is not hygienic nor safe as the edges are sharp! Wonder how many 'tato' skins she let him shove down this throat tonight! Maybe she will give us another tour of clemmy tonight

His poor legs are burnt so bad, no excuse for sunburn on babies! That’s terrible

Long time lurker here... I’m sure she said they spent £600 temporarily fixing up Carters room a few months ago?! Now they’re stripping it right back to do it properly. What an odd way round of doing things!

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here... I’m sure she said they spent £600 temporarily fixing up Carters room a few months ago?! Now they’re stripping it right back to do it properly. What an odd way round of doing things!
Yes!!!! Came on to say the same!

Why for the love of god does she keep having to abbreviate EVERYTHING “c” “rad” “Reno”
It doesn’t make her relatable it makes her a try hard wannabe

Reactions: 4
Yes!!!! Came on to say the same!

Why for the love of god does she keep having to abbreviate EVERYTHING “c” “rad” “Reno”
It doesn’t make her relatable it makes her a try hard wannabe
I was coming on to say that LOL the bloody rad

£600 my arse she gave it a lick of paint and got a new blind. why they are ripping off door frames and skirting when they would be absolutely fine painted , surely you’d sort other stuff first like minging carpets and wall colours elsewhere. Trying to replicate the new build perhaps

Reactions: 2
She’s trying to be an instamumahun and she’s failing miserably

All she’s done is moan about the house - why buy a project 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha