thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who reckons that this photoshoot is the second pregnancy announcement shoot? Called the last pregnancy when she flashed her V shaped pillow on her story before she announced it on her babymoon. Bet's on ...
Yeah I'm not sure as she made out she's in no rush for another or will it be an influencer usual 'surprise pregnancy' 'we weren't even trying' always baffles me that one, surely you know when your husband lets off his load inside you like :confused:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh she’s defo pregnant. Her photographer listed all the things she’s photographed them for and they were all big occasions. No way in the middle of a global pandemic she just randomly wanted a beach shoot! Also, I’m sure she said she works for the nhs? In which case if she does, why isn’t she back in the office? I don’t know anyone who works for the nhs that is still working from home all week unless they’ve got a medical reason for it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Posting about loosing weight this morning so I don’t think she’s pregnant I think she just loves herself and think she’s a little celebrity who requires photo shoots 😶😶

Reactions: 2
The amount of full face selfies (complete with a bit of face tune and filtering) we are treated to lately she is definitely her own number 1 fan.

Oh she’s defo pregnant. Her photographer listed all the things she’s photographed them for and they were all big occasions. No way in the middle of a global pandemic she just randomly wanted a beach shoot! Also, I’m sure she said she works for the nhs? In which case if she does, why isn’t she back in the office? I don’t know anyone who works for the nhs that is still working from home all week unless they’ve got a medical reason for it 🤷‍♀️
Jess that she works with has an account and she’s said she won’t be back in the office for a while either.

Carter has had trouble with his lungs though so it could be a case of him not being able to go to nursery so she has to stay at home to look after him? Time will tell I guess

Carter has had trouble with his lungs though so it could be a case of him not being able to go to nursery so she has to stay at home to look after him? Time will tell I guess
She claims he does yet hes only had a few bad colds and bronchitis not the end of the world. And definitely not enough to keep her at home all the NHS admin staff in my local hospital (the one she works at) are back at work. If she was my colleague I would want her to stay at home 🤣

She claims he does yet hes only had a few bad colds and bronchitis not the end of the world. And definitely not enough to keep her at home all the NHS admin staff in my local hospital (the one she works at) are back at work. If she was my colleague I would want her to stay at home 🤣
They must be glad then 😂 Hmm maybe she is

Posting about loosing weight this morning so I don’t think she’s pregnant I think she just loves herself and think she’s a little celebrity who requires photo shoots 😶😶
Wouldn’t surprise me if she has a bit of an issue with food. She looks like she’s lost a lot of weight recently and to be wanting to lose more lbs and bragging about already losing 3lbs is odd. She looks great but already nothing to her

Wouldn’t surprise me if she has a bit of an issue with food. She looks like she’s lost a lot of weight recently and to be wanting to lose more lbs and bragging about already losing 3lbs is odd. She looks great but already nothing to her
Yeah, it’s always the bad food isn’t it and tbh we all like a treat but seems like she’s always eating fudge or ice creams or what not!

Is her child having ANOTHER ‘Donald’s? 🙄🙄🙄 is it still ok because he doesn’t have chocolate? Give the kid a kinder and duck off the fast food

Reactions: 4
Is her child having ANOTHER ‘Donald’s? 🙄🙄🙄 is it still ok because he doesn’t have chocolate? Give the kid a kinder and duck off the fast food
And juice from a bottle 🤦🏻‍♀️ So so bad for his teeth

Reactions: 3