thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s what we’ve always used too. Mine is 2.5. We’ve never given him squash either but that’s just our decision
We are the same, water and milk suits him fine and I do think, he doesn’t know what he’s missing, if he’s never had it 🤷🏽‍♀️ except a sip or something from my cup but each to their own in that department. I just think it’s some damage limitation, fast food, juice and a baby bottle? Everything in moderation, not just every bad thing thrust at him!

Reactions: 1
We are the same, water and milk suits him fine and I do think, he doesn’t know what he’s missing, if he’s never had it 🤷🏽‍♀️ except a sip or something from my cup but each to their own in that department. I just think it’s some damage limitation, fast food, juice and a baby bottle? Everything in moderation, not just every bad thing thrust at him!
exactly! we’ve offered him squash but he’s not fond of it. plus he’ll have the rest of his life to eat crap - whilst you can offer some kind of healthy balance I think you should! Don’t get me wrong I love to offer a treat but it’s moderation like you say

When she says look at his little fat feet,
Look at his fat everything cos you over feed the poor boy, he is always eating everything apart from chocolate, but makkies and other stuff laden with fat and sugar is ok.

Reactions: 4
Remeber guys she is the first person ever to have a baby!!! So whatever she says is obviously right. Does anyone else think she looks like shes speical needs/downs in her latest post? She looks so smug. I thought the pouting face was so 2002?

Reactions: 2
And long road trip down to the beach in Dorset despite the local council, tourist boards etc begging people not to come til after July 4th as the infrastructure isn't there yet and the roads were at an absolute standstill. So selfish 🤦

Reactions: 3
So you have just filmed your sprog empty a cereal packed all over the floor then scoffed several handfuls. Why. .? Instead of taking it away from him,

So you have just filmed your sprog empty a cereal packed all over the floor then scoffed several handfuls. Why. .? Instead of taking it away from him,
Because she is like every other insta mum now her son's a cash cow, can't behave like a normal mum and take it off him must stop and record it for content 🤦🏼‍♀️

Her make up is AWFUL! I can't belive she even posted this considering she normally face tunes the hell out of her pictures. Such a tiny mouth it looks like Carter as applied her lipstick 🤦‍♀️🥱
I did a double take when I saw her profile pic earlier 🙈

She’s that annoying that even Tattle doesn’t want to talk about her 😂

But nah have you seen that magazine subscription thing she plugs? Like duck has she used it regularly over the last year lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really does come across like she thinks her an her husband are the best thing since sliced bread. 21.6k followers but her likes & comments rarely get very high at all.

Reactions: 2
Her hair is bleeping awful. Acting like it looks amazing after the heated brush, it looks frazzled and burnt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her hair is bleeping awful. Acting like it looks amazing after the heated brush, it looks frazzled and burnt 🙄
It’s so annoying because I use that brush have done for years, it does wonders for my hair it looks amazing but then again my hair is not frazzled to bits with split ends, she is definitely not doing it justice 😂