thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post is for Tattle! A huge ‘look how wrong you are’ ….. what is the man’s obsession with running on tired legs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yeah I really admire her dedication to ignoring her kids and running junk miles with an out of reach goal 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I agree my half pb is 1.48 and I ran 4hrs on my first marathon and I was running no more than 35 miles a week! so it’s an indicator she’s probably not far off a sub 4 but not a chance of a bq! All that running to run a pretty average time is baffling!
OHs 1/2 PB is 1:56 and his marathon PB is 4:20. He’s hoping for around 4 hours at his next marathon but not sure when that’ll be - he certainly won’t be running more than 35 miles a week! No need for it.

Reactions: 4
Tits post about Kelly 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Seeing as you read here Matt, what you wrote in your post is shameful. Kelly does not work hard. I DFAFF if she runs on tired legs or if she got up to race after 3 hours sleep. She is a parent to 4 children and had been away for them for 3 days. She should have come home, spent all of today doing what they wanted instead of what she wanted and then thought about her sleep.

If you want to discuss hard work, ask my wife. She is working throughout her summer holidays at summer school as well as planning lessons ahead of the new term. My neighbour, who works on behalf of traveller communities, hasn’t been seen in weeks because their situation has become so bad since the government changed the rules. Another neighbour, a police officer, is so worried about the rising COL, she did overtime (100s of miles away) at the commonwealth games so she could afford the months ahead.

The “work” you talk about is meaningless. You have had a free holiday where you barely did anything to earn it. You don’t deserve the races/times/kit you get. You won’t pay any attention to this because you are a) too ignorant to understand and b) too narcissistic to care. One day this will be gone and then where will you be?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
OHs 1/2 PB is 1:56 and his marathon PB is 4:20. He’s hoping for around 4 hours at his next marathon but not sure when that’ll be - he certainly won’t be running more than 35 miles a week! No need for it.
My half is that and I ran my one and only marathon at 4:15 so she should be on for a very big PB come Amsterdam. But I didn’t run nearly the amount she does during my training.

Reactions: 1
Seeing as you read here Matt, what you wrote in your post is shameful. Kelly does not work hard. I DFAFF if she runs on tired legs or if she got up to race after 3 hours sleep. She is a parent to 4 children and had been away for them for 3 days. She should have come home, spent all of today doing what they wanted instead of what she wanted and then thought about her sleep.

If you want to discuss hard work, ask my wife. She is working throughout her summer holidays at summer school as well as planning lessons ahead of the new term. My neighbour, who works on behalf of traveller communities, hasn’t been seen in weeks because their situation has become so bad since the government changed the rules. Another neighbour, a police officer, is so worried about the rising COL, she did overtime (100s of miles away) at the commonwealth games so she could afford the months ahead.

The “work” you talk about is meaningless. You have had a free holiday where you barely did anything to earn it. You don’t deserve the races/times/kit you get. You won’t pay any attention to this because you are a) too ignorant to understand and b) too narcissistic to care. One day this will be gone and then where will you be?
100% this 👏👏

It makes an absolute mockery of people who actually are working, plus picking up extra work because of the current shitstorm we‘re all in, looking after kids or family members while fitting in actual training. These two absolute bleeping oxygen thieves have zero awareness of what’s happening around them while they leave the kids with god knows who to go and wank over other runners and influencers on yet another freebie holiday.

I despise them and everything they stand for.

**Edited a typo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yayyyyyy!!! Woooo Hoooo! Go Kells go! You’re amazing! You’re a one off. Literally a one off. You’re the only full time distance runner in the world with a half PB as slow as 1.51!

if I could only do my full time job as well as people who did it in a few spare hours as hobby on top of their very demanding jobs and personal lives, it’s probably time for me to get a new job! Cringeworthy embarrassing fucks!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
LONG time lurker but I’ve had enough. Hard work and discipline? Are you joking? You do sweet FA other than ametuer running.
What about people who have JOBS and train around them? Key workers? Shift workers? People who actually want to spend time with their children and put running second…
The sooner these two plebs get off IG the better.

It’s taken a lot for me to post this. But I can’t stay quiet any longer, after what I’ve seen this weekend (don’t even get me started on Buff - I’m selling my headbands on eBay after that tit show - I don’t want to be associated with them). Ive spoken to too many people IRL who feel the same. So this one’s for them too. Enough is enough.

• Heart
Hard work?? Running is all she has. She doesn't work, volunteer, cook, clean, or spend much time with the kids. They're so delusional and are going to be in for a very rude awakening when their freebies dry up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like Trackclubbabe is trying to send a message to Kells….
I thought this a few weeks back when there were a couple of posts hinted towards them but I think she’s fake af! You think these are dogs to them but then they’re both arse licking each other in each other’s comments on posts

Reactions: 5
That’s true, always commenting crap on each other’s posts. It’s frustrating because Kells has all the correct info at her fingertips, she just needs to stop listening to Tits.

Reactions: 2
I thought this a few weeks back when there were a couple of posts hinted towards them but I think she’s fake af! You think these are dogs to them but then they’re both arse licking each other in each other’s comments on posts
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer and all that…

Reactions: 9
This has wound me up so much I’ve come out of lurking! Hard work? Wtf! All she has to do is run (and eat crap!). She prioritises running over everything and she is a million miles away from being:
1. Boston qualified
2. A ‘role model’ for type 1
3. Training smart
I want to add one about parenting but I would hate someone to judge me on mine - but I will say that my kids are way more important than my running. I fit my running in around my family and my work, not the other way round.
These two are completely ‘cringe’ - to use one of my son’s favourite words. And for all the “hard work” she puts in she is far from inspiring. It would put you off to think you’d need to train like that for such minimal gain. All those miles are a waste of time for someone of her running capabilities and you just don’t need to do that to improve. I am a mum, I work, and when Mara training I run about 30-40 miles a week and I’m a sub 3 hour Mara runner (2 out of my 4 marathons). It’s hard because every run is targeted but I only do one marathon a year just so I can bring back the random runs and running ‘for fun’ so not always chasing bloody times. And yes it’s my hobby but it is not my everything. They’d have nothing without running or IG and that is actually very sad.

• Heart
What a load of tit this is! Ooo keep showing up Kelly, well when you’re not DNS’ing that is.

PB after PB 🤣 what a joke! Had a look at Runderwears account and for a company with just shy of 27k followers they really have poor engagement with 30-50 likes. For a company who refuse ambassadors unless that have (I think it is ) 5k followers, it looks as though they buy theirs. What a joke company 🤣

Oh and in tits news, he’s going for another 5km tomorrow night. Is this another all in, roll of the dice, wanting it sub 15 5km attempt?!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Classic Kelly - HM PB Sunday, 10km of junk Monday and today for absolutely no reason. Imagine what she could do if she actually let her body recover and adapt to the training!

Reactions: 12
What a load of tit this is! Ooo keep showing up Kelly, well when you’re not DNS’ing that is.

PB after PB 🤣 what a joke! Had a look at Runderwears account and for a company with just shy of 27k followers they really have poor engagement with 30-50 likes. For a company who refuse ambassadors unless that have (I think it is ) 5k followers, it looks as though they buy theirs. What a joke company 🤣

Oh and in tits news, he’s going for another 5km tomorrow night. Is this another all in, roll of the dice, wanting it sub 15 5km attempt?!
He'll be doing the South West PB series. He'll be chucking the kitchen sink, all the dice and wanting it more than is humanly possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.