Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

runlondon21

Chatty Member
Tits out on the trails, be interesting to see his shoe choice!
Does anyone else get secondhand embarrassment watching his stories? He is the stiffest, most unnatural “influencer” I have ever seen 😩 he is fully dead behind the eyes, it creeps me out!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Runhappy

What a shame those kids have to spend yet again 2 hours in a car just to stand in a field for over an hour for their parents' hobby, with yet more fast food instead of an actual cooked meal for dinner. So clear they have McDonalds all the time

• Sad

irunforfun

VIP Member
So the take away from these two muppets today is that go out too fast and discover you’re not able to sustain said pace and get rewarded with very positive splits? Wow, what a coach!

instaclowns

VIP Member
That vlog is embarrassing! Being sick during a park run and being nervous for a park run?! Absolute joke and why do people take park run as if it’s a world major? Only these two brain dead pair of arses, they are honestly getting worse and worse as the weeks and months go on!

Still, I’m glad they had their Buff headwear to keep the sun off them during that gloriously sunny morning in Swansea yesterday

• Haha

PawsDog

Chatty Member
Calling it early that the 20 miler won’t happen today and she’ll roll it over.

Also offering to eat my Buff if I’m wrong 😁

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
She thinks she's in the form of her life and wants to prove it by PBing at every event she does. She's lost the plot that her entire focus is supposed to be Amsterdam/BQ.
She also craves all the ego boosting she'll get from her followers if she PBs. Addicted to it even.

flyscraper

I usually pause my watch (its sort of automatic) at a long traffic light or whatever. I've definitely done some runs wiht elapsed time that's a lot longer, like if you bump into a friend or just feel shite, that's fine. The point is I guess that it doesn't really matter IF you don't then claim it as an effort, and more to the point if your race times justify what you claim. As always with Kelly, the actual effort she puts in (mileage and everythign) just massively massively outweighs what she gets out in race times. Whats she running now, 60 miles a week? And for that a 24 minute 5k?! I mean jeeez, give it a year and tits will be putting her on 100 mile weeks just to break 22.

• Haha

irunforfun

VIP Member
I must be either very innocent or just plain naïve in my total lack of understanding why anyone would curate this totally false narrative just for people you will never meet to “like” a post and be given something you will never use. I don’t get it. Nor the fact they both seem terrified of any real life human interaction. I just don’t understand.

runderpants

Well this has ruined my evening. This will be gifted, because HOW COULD SHE AFFORD IT OTHERWISE. As we know, she does absolutely fuck all other than drag in maintenance off all the baby daddies. She’s a sponging cunt.

• Sad
  • Angry

hollyhocks

Chatty Member
Thank you for being on top of things. I saw that Tits ran 5 miles this morning - what moron runs 5 miles the morning of a race? I don't think even elite athletes would do something like that.
And 16 yesterday and the day before!! Pure stupidity.

• Wow