Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fraggle Rock

I’m pretty sure even elite 5000m runners don’t run as much as him. Where’s the strength work, the proper fuelling? Strong legs and core are what helps you find those extra seconds, not running to exhaustion day in day out.
I'm sure on his podium 5k Vlog he said that all he had to eat the day of the race was some plain microwave rice :oops: I was hungry just watching it!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

techgurladpi

I saw her post from the 22 mile run the other day - the one where she lies about her pacing. She does know that the time doesn’t stop in a marathon?! She won’t go sub 4, she’s kidding herself if she thinks she’s anywhere near that shape, let alone 3:30 BQ. Cannot wait for Amsterdam day, hope there’s tracking.
I have friends who run MUCH faster HMs than her PB who are 4:10-4:15 marathoners. I think if she has the race of her life she’ll go 4:20. But she’ll go out too fast because Tits is telling her she must WANT IT!!! and she’ll bonk in the 2nd half and hate it - and him- in the process.

Reactions: 9

That’sOk

VIP Member
Thank you for being on top of things. I saw that Tits ran 5 miles this morning - what moron runs 5 miles the morning of a race? I don't think even elite athletes would do something like that.
It’s obvious his addiction to exercise and overtraining means more to him than sub 15.

There is absolutely no need to run the amount he does

Reactions: 8

GlassCup

That’s interesting - Kells follows them on IG, but Tits doesn’t. They must have only found out at the start of this week as hadn’t mentioned it before Monday.
Happy to see their flight was delayed and they won’t be there until much later today. Couldn’t have happened to nicer people… I bet Harri is having a whale of a time with his grandparents, being the focus of attention and having fun like a child should.
At least the poor kid won’t be having donuts shoved down his throat this weekend. Enjoy your holiday Harri 😂

• Haha

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
Buff should charge those two for the cost of the trip - both their posts are terrible and focus more on Chamonix than the product. All we know is that the caps are light weight. Ok…. Awful adverts from two twats who have never worn Buff before and you can guarantee they won’t wear them again. How has that helped Buff?
Edited to add - Tits STILL isn’t following them!! Kells does but not Tits. Classy 👌🏻

Attachments

• Wow

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
She ran 6 junk miles today, including her usual elapsed time. Why do this a) on a taper and b) if you are claiming to be sick.
Amsterdam Bonkathon is on