thewelshrunner and kellogs_ontherun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe they were going to Valencia, but Kelly needed her 5 mins of fame if he was going to Kenya so that 10km PB was no ‘fluke’ with WR there filming full on for YouTube content. That wouldn’t have happened if it was just another 10km race for fun. Bullshit that Harri might have had Covid if two days later Welsh is off to Kenya.

Actual bullshit, but they don’t give a toss. They really believe themselves the darlings of running Insta.

Genuinely can’t think of a more selfish man out there leaving his partner at home for two weeks on the run up to Christmas and Harri’s birthday, not to mention potential risks around isolation and Covid etc. If he was in the Olympic squad, maybe? But honestly he’s just a decent runner and nothing elite at all.

Can not wait to see him roll the dice at iron man.
Yep. Nailed it! 👏👏

Maybe that's why the dates were covered on that Covid test results story. It didn't even happen this past weekend at all. Welshy would have been sh*ting in his trainers at the thought of missing this trip. The whole thing screams bullsh*t

Reactions: 5
Quick recap for newbies of how these two divvys met. All the drama of started when they had the affair on the Asics Frontrunner trip to Dublin. All FR knew about it but they are influencers so they can get away with whatever they want. WR is very controlling which is quite clear with his body language towards her. Doesn't take much to work that out. What else is clear is how much time they devote to social media and running, instead of their children. It might just be how I am with my two little ones, but they come first...
AND… for those who think WR is a hero as he stopped to help that chap at the London marathon years ago…. We all know the only reason he stopped was because he’d blown up spectacularly (again). Not a chance he’d have stopped if he’d actually gone all in with his dice rolling and was on target for a PB.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He strikes me as someone who would jump over someone on the floor if he was on track for a PB.

Reactions: 11
AND… for those who think WR is a hero as he stopped to help that chap at the London marathon years ago…. We all know the only reason he stopped was because he’d blown up spectacularly (again). Not a chance he’d have stopped if he’d actually gone all in with his dice rolling and was on target for a PB.
He has admitted he would have run past him if he'd been on for a PB.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Looking at his history he did a great first marathon and he’s never got any better

Reactions: 10
Looking at his history he did a great first marathon and he’s never got any better
Which is so ironic when his career rests on him having all the answers on how to get faster, especially over the marathon

Reactions: 4
Welshy would have been sh*ting in his trainers at the thought of missing this trip.
When you say trainers, you mean those ugly UA moon boots he’s been really excited about and will be putting loads of miles in, but we’ve not seen them back out since the ‘budget photoshoot’ of him staring into the distance looking moody?! Oh thooooose ones 😉

• Haha
WR is in Kenya.

Not quite at the “home of champions” yet, still one more flight to go. Championing sustainable living though 👊.

I thought his home was the “home of champions” given he and Kels lived there but hey ho.

Really looking forward to seeing his marathon pb dropping to 2.15 after this. We are all here for you Matt. Totes.

• Haha
So, he left his MacBook (fancy ) in security and some guy found it, realise it was his, locate him and reunite him and his MacBook?

🤥

(sorry for double post but I am here for this car crash of a trip and will be here 10x for the Ironman thing)

• Haha
It’s the clenched fist pose for me 🤢
I don’t understand this pulling mask down to take a photo thing either…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s the clenched fist pose for me 🤢
I don’t understand this pulling mask down to take a photo thing either…
Welshman, pull the mask down, so we know it’s you - it’s on your stories, obviously it’s you, dozy prick
Do you think we’ll never hear the end of this “that one time, when I went to Kenya…”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Welshman, pull the mask down, so we know it’s you - it’s on your stories, obviously it’s you, dozy prick
Do you think we’ll never hear the end of this “that one time, when I went to Kenya…”
It will be like Coffeetits and MdS all over again 🤣

These may be the most cringey talking insta stories I have ever seen. Why does he always sound so stilted?
Hopefully the phone/internet signal will Abe poor in Iten!

Reactions: 1
Wonder how many hours a day he’s on his screen. Such a bad example
For kids

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.