Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of them but apparently she's a brand ambassador for them! They apparently haven't asked her to speak on line for them to advertise them , that's probably because she's talked absolute rit and has given out a whole load of uneducated and ill informed information!
I think she might get a load of hassle off people for those posts. I hope she takes them down. Xx
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
She really loves a moan about her “reach” and “engagement”. She did it last week. Is doing it again today. Last week was reposting anyone that reposted her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
She’s the laziest “influencer” I’ve ever seen. Legit sleeps and sits at her desk all day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Moaning about lack of engagement and begging for likes then chastising followers for asking where something was from because it was tagged in part 5 of her 383637393 clip story. Ok, good luck with that engagement hun ✌🏻

On a side note I’ve seen so many Insta wicks recently blaming the ‘algorithm’ or saying people can’t seem to see their posts. It’s openly advertising people are going off you and don’t like your content, don’t think begging people to like posts is going to help with that. So cringe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Moaning about lack of engagement and begging for likes then chastising followers for asking where something was from because it was tagged in part 5 of her 383637393 clip story. Ok, good luck with that engagement hun ✌🏻

On a side note I’ve seen so many Insta wicks recently blaming the ‘algorithm’ or saying people can’t seem to see their posts. It’s openly advertising people are going off you and don’t like your content, don’t think begging people to like posts is going to help with that. So cringe.
She asks for more engagement every single day
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
She wants more engagement but randomly blocks followers for no reason...she's never happy
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
This morning’s moans consist of:

- the struggle to wake up and work from her own home
- the struggle of being too lazy to drive and get a coffee before work, and then moaning because the order that was delivered was incorrect

First world problems right here 👀
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This morning’s moans consist of:

- the struggle to wake up and work from her own home
- the struggle of being too lazy to drive and get a coffee before work, and then moaning because the order that was delivered was incorrect

First world problems right here 👀
She never stops moaning! I’m weirdly addicted to watching though 🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Same about the watching😂.
She's hilarious! The level of dull and monotone is next level!!

Who can be bothered to moan for that long about a bloody latte ? Why does she bother going to the gym when she clearly hates it ? That long and unnecessary borefest about a bloody chair was off the scale all whilst constantly messing with her hair and preening !
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I still can’t get over what she said about finding this page. It’s been running for months now and there aren’t even double digits of pages. It can go weeks without a post!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I made a couple of comments about the sun beds thing. It’s obviously totally fine for people to use sunbeds if they want to but I just don’t think it’s responsible to ‘advertise’ them as an influencer. I think a lot of influencers want the positive comments but not the negatives and unfortunately that is the price they pay. I can’t think of anything worse than being out there for the world to criticise. How would you even find out you’re on tattle? Google yourself? 🤨 xx

Just looking back at the messages and there’s 3 comments on this thread from one user which I think is her
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I made a couple of comments about the sun beds thing. It’s obviously totally fine for people to use sunbeds if they want to but I just don’t think it’s responsible to ‘advertise’ them as an influencer. I think a lot of influencers want the positive comments but not the negatives and unfortunately that is the price they pay. I can’t think of anything worse than being out there for the world to criticise. How would you even find out you’re on tattle? Google yourself? 🤨 xx

Just looking back at the messages and there’s 3 comments on this thread from one user which I think is her
Which ones ?
 
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.