Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is another one that everything is too tight. Just because you can get it on your body it doesn't mean it fits. I came to her page a good while after the initial callie/dv then jess/poppy. I quite liked her initially but she seems to just ramble on now about nothing in particular.

Reactions: 5
It’s always dead late and she scrapes herself out of bed rubbing her eyes 😭 then moaning about how little she has to do today.

Reactions: 1
It’s always dead late and she scrapes herself out of bed rubbing her eyes 😭 then moaning about how little she has to do today.
Honestly if she didn’t have a job she wouldn’t be out of bed before 1pm every day. Last time I managed to sleep that late I was 17/18

Reactions: 2
To be fair if I didn't have to I wouldn't wake up early unnecessarily! Not all of us decided to push out sprogs and ruin our chances of lie-ins for the next 18 years 😂

100% another that knows her angles though. She looks completely different from the side!

To be fair if I didn't have to I wouldn't wake up early unnecessarily! Not all of us decided to push out sprogs and ruin our chances of lie-ins for the next 18 years 😂

100% another that knows her angles though. She looks completely different from the side!

I have kids and still get lie ins all the time. My point was that it’s often ALL she talks about. She can come on insta when she’s been up a bit longer 😂😂😂

Not at all!!! She looks so much bigger in this photo than she ever does in her own
She confuses the hell out of me coz I always thinks she looks small considering her clothes size? She does look totally different here.

Reactions: 5
It would have looked so much nicer with some tape or something around her boob area. She’s dying for a collab isn’t she. I think that’s what’s coming next. She made a comment before about ‘midsize’ and that it shouldn’t be a term that’s used but unwritten Chloe describes herself as midsize. Weird one is another that shares crap for the sake of it without actually understanding it.

Reactions: 3
She always sounds so condescending in her stories. Hi my lovelies 🙄

Is it me or did she very clearly hate every second of the London trip and do it all for the ‘gram 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She’s clearly read here!! She’s shown the dress from all angles as she’s “not ashamed of her body” aka she’s been caught out not doing her usual face on pose to look slimmer. Also she’s embracing her natural boobs doesn’t need lifting tit tape apparently. Those stories were 100% for tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She says all this about not being ashamed of her body but is quite high maintenance. I’m surprised someone on Instagram actively promotes using sun beds in 2021. I used to use one years ago and my GP told me I shouldn’t due to the kind of skin I have. So body positive but goes on the sun beds to change her skin, it’s not like she’s a little bit tanned 🙄

She’s clearly read here!! She’s shown the dress from all angles as she’s “not ashamed of her body” aka she’s been caught out not doing her usual face on pose to look slimmer. Also she’s embracing her natural boobs doesn’t need lifting tit tape apparently. Those stories were 100% for tattle 🤣
She does need lifting tape. I’d say most people do. Unless y
Is it me or did she very clearly hate every second of the London trip and do it all for the ‘gram 🤷🏼‍♀️
Couldn’t she have done more while she was there? Also, she mentioned getting over her anxiety for the trip. I couldn’t share a room with someone from insta I didn’t even know. Proper weird as.

Reactions: 1
She has such strange skin tone for her age. It's like a 60 year old who has severe sun damage and then slathered loads of fake tan on over it.

Reactions: 11
She has such strange skin tone for her age. It's like a 60 year old who has severe sun damage and then slathered loads of fake tan on over it.
Yeah she does. Did anyone else notice that she wore her mask on the train but shared a hotel room with someone she doesn’t know and went out on the night where loads of people were with no mask. She’s such a fake.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.