Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the whole elongated story (many, many stories) was saying they’d had a tiff, broken up and decided to give it another go. So as far as we know they’re still together although I don’t think she mentions him often

Reactions: 1
Yeah she said they worked it out and decided to stay together. I used to follow her, I thought she was nice but it’s the constant lip smacking and complaining about being tired. Drives me mad! She literally logs on to moan about being tired and how she hates waking up to an alarm. Stop showing us how to make iced coffees as well! Honestly drives me mad. 😴🥱

Reactions: 4
Hello Babes 🙄 does my head in, for some reason I don’t know why but her tongue piercing really really annoys me!!!

Yes! She deliberately tries to show it off! I used to really like her but she posted something saying people shouldn’t use the term mid size then actively following a mid size blogger 😂

Reactions: 2
Her story joking at the stress of her job… doesn’t she sell bathrooms?! It’s hardly the NYC arm of Morgan Stanley 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her story joking at the stress of her job… doesn’t she sell bathrooms?! It’s hardly the NYC arm of Morgan Stanley 😖
I remember when she was doing those posts about a new job and couldn’t say anything. Is that what she does? I unfollowed not long after so wasn’t sure what the whole secrecy was...

I remember when she was doing those posts about a new job and couldn’t say anything. Is that what she does? I unfollowed not long after so wasn’t sure what the whole secrecy was...
Me too ! She was selling coins and then switched to a new job in an office I thought? She was sooo miserable and the constant crying on camera, became too depressing to keep following her!

Yeah she left the coin selling job last year and got one in sales. I’m pretty sure it’s a company who sell bathroom/kitchen type stuff. She was in the office for a while in between lockdowns as she moaned every day about the drive and being scared of driving too.

A44AEB9E-D377-430C-8F15-894C73F6A6C8.png

She’s slept in late today (Sunday) how is she soooooo tired all the time?! 😂 Don’t get me wrong it’s the weekend but all she talks about is sleep 😩

A whole rambling story about how early she went to bed & how tired she is!!
Moaning Myrtle FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

A whole rambling story about how early she went to bed & how tired she is!!
Moaning Myrtle FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know! Just watched this. Literally all she talks about. And her nails. Or her hair 🙄 I think she’s probably such a lovely girl but she needs to be a bit more interesting with her content. And why does everyone on Instagram say ‘happy’ (day of the week). It isn’t just Gemma it’s all of them. X

I know! Just watched this. Literally all she talks about. And her nails. Or her hair 🙄 I think she’s probably such a lovely girl but she needs to be a bit more interesting with her content. And why does everyone on Instagram say ‘happy’ (day of the week). It isn’t just Gemma it’s all of them. X
And half the time she forgets what day of the week she is. I like her but she does cover up he true size massively which annoys me. As someone that used to be 22 stone and a size 24 at 5ft9 she is using angles to her advantage!

@ellalouise1778 ITS are quick enough to send her out the correct sizes that she asked for. But it took me 4 emails to get a reply from them, with regards my return which I had to pay for! And i am still waiting for my refund. They are a tit company with an even worse customer service team and I would never buy from them again.

Heartbroken about the wrong sizes in her FREE clothes being sent. My heart bleeds.
I’m having a terrible day cause she got sent some free stuff in the wrong size 😂😂😂

And half the time she forgets what day of the week she is. I like her but she does cover up he true size massively which annoys me. As someone that used to be 22 stone and a size 24 at 5ft9 she is using angles to her advantage!
Haha I know … drives me up the wall. Lol. What size do you think she is?

I have a feeling that she might be reading here. Since my post about her only ever posing face on as she looks slimmer we are now getting side poses 🤔🤔. Also is she seriously doing a live of blow drying her hair!? Riveting content.
0791DF92-692D-458A-A4F6-D05FBD430A71.jpeg

I didnt recognise a picture of hers before as she was standing side on!

I feel like she's the type to enjoy the fact she has a thread on here now tbh

I just don’t get why they can’t be true to themselves and not push crap on to people. Gemma has posted clothes before I’ve actually loved and bought the odd thing as I trusted her views but the ITS stuff I just wouldn’t buy. Like everything they do is pushing something to get free stuff. I should probably just come off Instagram lol x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.