Theweirdone_xx #7 from Berlin to the bin, Tezza says Taraa, While Will be climbings shouting hurrah.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only uses factor 15? She cray cray. Her skin is gonna dislike her in a few years. Now I'm guilty of tanning, but in my early 20s! Realised I should take more care and hate the wrinkles I caused. Can't imagine another 10 yrs of damage on top.
---
Will b is advertising his spare room - will she? ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She only uses factor 15? She cray cray. Her skin is gonna dislike her in a few years. Now I'm guilty of tanning, but in my early 20s! Realised I should take more care and hate the wrinkles I caused. Can't imagine another 10 yrs of damage on top.
---
I shocked she doesnโ€™t just stick some oil on and call it a day, her skin looks so unhealthy with sun damage.

Reactions: 2
Can't get enough of her riveting content on drinks and snacks she has bought for her room ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The noise she makes when finishing sentences drives me up the wall! Also how can anyone tell what those products do when she always has a filter on and her skin resembles leather?!

Reactions: 3
Her poor foof ๐Ÿ˜ฉ that bikini is giving *cheese grater*
I hope someone pulls her about being indecent. Half of her vag is out the side of the bikini.. why would you do that to yourself?! There's body positivity and then there's having some decorum and covering your modest parts up. Ffs

Reactions: 5
'Only see through if the light shines directly on it'

Proceeds to take photo bathed in sunlight. Honestly if I had to see that at the buffet ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
---
They definitely do need checking out, madness that she has them and will quite happily sit and sizzle in the sun ๐Ÿคฏ

Reactions: 3
---
Her skin hates her now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
---
Her level (lack) of personal hygiene is disgusting!!! Brush your bleeping tongue you scrote๐Ÿคข
View attachment 2994658
She looks at least 50+

• Haha
Reactions: 1