Theweirdone_xx #7 from Berlin to the bin, Tezza says Taraa, While Will be climbings shouting hurrah.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240515_202424_Samsung Internet.jpg

Creased 😆

Everything she has shown has looked absolutely grim.
tit weather, empty beach and horrid view from the hotel.
Shes not going to be a travel blagger a la callie Thorpe anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Opts for a day exposing her arse to her poor fellow guests instead of opting to leave the hotel and go to the beach. She’s literally went on a plane only to stay in the grounds of her hotel mostly.

Reactions: 3
IMG_3980.jpeg

Thinking of suing because I’m certain my eyes just burned. I have no issue with bigger women wearing swimwear, I’m bigger myself, but why is it 2-3 sizes too small!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seen her most recent post? Which I imagine was very deliberate showing all her quite severe self harm scars?

Reactions: 2
Yeah they are bad - she is vulnerable isn’t she and still not in a good place clearly

Reactions: 2
Yeah they are bad - she is vulnerable isn’t she and still not in a good place clearly
They look to be old scars but certainly will have been nasty at the time given the thickness of them.
I mean we can see her life is a bit of a shambles, and it's clearly hit her hard at times. Also shown by the amount of times she has come on her stories crying or saying she has cried all week. I never wish her any harm.

Reactions: 4
She just isn't a likeable person based off the persona she gives out from her online self. Maybe she's different in real life when she let's her hair down and she maybe does have a laugh in the real world and a friend you'd want around but it's hard for anyone to relate or like her when she's waffling on about nothing, barely dressed and has no self respect for what she wears to work etc or is eye bleeping herself and clinging onto any male that shows her the tiniest bit of attention.

I think she is quite a pretty woman, she just isn't a pretty personality

She just isn't a likeable person based off the persona she gives out from her online self. Maybe she's different in real life when she let's her hair down and she maybe does have a laugh in the real world and a friend you'd want around but it's hard for anyone to relate or like her when she's waffling on about nothing, barely dressed and has no self respect for what she wears to work etc or is eye bleeping herself and clinging onto any male that shows her the tiniest bit of attention.

I think she is quite a pretty woman, she just isn't a pretty personality
I pressed like then saw the rest of your post about her being pretty 😂😂

• Haha
The over inflated lips certainly haven’t helped her either, as is often sadly the case.
I feel sad for her that she’s suffered with her MH so much in the past, to the degree of having the self harm scarring that she does. She’s her own worst enemy at times, I feel, she doesn’t seem to help herself and her living situation, the things that seem to make her most unhappy. Not that I’m saying you can just ‘fix’ yourself, of course, but she could definitely make better choices sometimes.

She’s going on like she’s a cultured traveller. Jesus you went on a mini break to Spain in a cheapy hotel. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s going on like she’s a cultured traveller. Jesus you went on a mini break to Spain in a cheapy hotel. 😂
A hotel with terrible reviews as well. Lots of people saying police turning up there is commonplace!

• Haha