Theweirdone_xx #7 from Berlin to the bin, Tezza says Taraa, While Will be climbings shouting hurrah.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even about body shaming, they say you should be able to wear anything you like but we know what suits us and what does not. She could pick so many bikinis that flatter her, instead of looking like she has some string on her body.
---
Is she fake tanning while on holiday!?
I don’t think she fake tans, she uses the sunbeds regularly so if she fake tanning too it’s gone too far!

Reactions: 5
I understand solo travel and being able to do stuff whilst not having to rely on anyone else but this just looks really boring and sad? Especially when she's just done the same a few month ago.
I imagine the peace is nice but holidays would also be nice shared with friends and she just doesn't have that.

Reactions: 4
I understand solo travel and being able to do stuff whilst not having to rely on anyone else but this just looks really boring and sad? Especially when she's just done the same a few month ago.
I imagine the peace is nice but holidays would also be nice shared with friends and she just doesn't have that.
Most people I know who solo travel meet incredible, interesting people and that’s part of what they adore about going away alone, it forces them to talk to strangers. She is quite adamant that she wants to stay to herself, I’d be bored after a day if I wasn’t chatting to others.

Reactions: 3
She may aswell have just gone on the sunbeds twice daily for a week. Gone and sat in her room naked. Would've been the same thing but cheaper.

Reactions: 7
I’m genuinely not judging her going on holiday to a cheap hotel and wearing a bikini (albeit ill-fitting) on her own for a few days. It does FEEL like body positivity AND girl power
! BUT! Why on earth would you do that to spend the entire time IN the hotel and on Instagram!?! That’s what I’m judging HARD. The dream of letting it all hang out in the sunshine with nobody to piss me off (in person or online) drinking a cocktail, having that social detox is BEAUTIFUL and something I would applaud. But her version is actually making me cringe. The Vlog nobody asked for. Rule 1 of sOLoooo travelling; you must enjoy your own company (and not spend it trying to validate yourself by seeking attention from the same people who sit and write tit about you on forums..!) zzz

Reactions: 15
I'm going to go out in a limb here and say its the bikini posts that are making a group of people unfollow. Body confidence is great, attractive and inspiring BUT prancing about with flaps and back fat out because the clothes don't fit, is not what people open insta for..

Reactions: 11
I dont think there is anything bopo about what she is doing. She just likes to be naked to attract attention. Why else would you wear see through clothes without a bra AND POINT IT OUT just in case noone noticed. What she is promoting is promiscuity and desperation.

Reactions: 9
Her hair is tragic and those bikinis should be banned. I feel sorry for all the people round the pool having to witness it

Reactions: 2
How does she get up from the sunbed or turn over without showing everyone what god have her? She’s delusional

Reactions: 1
I have to disagree - I see size 8 girls on holiday with tiny bits of cloth covering them and nobody bats an eyelid, and they post on socials for the same attention. Her size, whether it’s spilling out or not, isn’t really a concern of mine. I couldn’t give a tit really, all bodies are worthy of seeing the sun and if I saw her on holiday I’d think ‘good for you girl’ to be honest, followed by ‘you’re orange and have tit lashes’ however lol . I just think spending the entire holiday on Instagram is so sad. I prefer her to the ‘influencers’ who go on holiday and pretend they’re 4 times smaller than they are (plops), hiding behind shapewear and cutting off parts of their body for photos. I am not a fan of Gem at all for plenty of reasons but this isn’t one of them really. Just my 2p worth x

Reactions: 13
Oh id have the same disgust if a size 8 was swanning around a family hotel with half her vag out in a skimpy piece of cloth and only her nipple was covered.. its not her body size that makes it an issue, it's that she has little to no decorum about being covering her modesty and actually wearing holiday clothes that fit

Reactions: 8
1000046735.jpg

Her tongue is disgusting. Surely there's something more going on that just bad hygiene? It's swollen too!

• Sick
Reactions: 3