Theweirdone_xx #7 from Berlin to the bin, Tezza says Taraa, While Will be climbings shouting hurrah.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks bleeping horrific. Absolutely terrible. That bikini does not fit, but ms quirky’s philosophy, as revealed a few weeks ago, is that if it ties at the side and you can tie it, then it fits.

She is NOT a size 18, well, feet maybe.

I hope someone asks her to cover up because no one needs to see Shamu’s flappy pancakes and flaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She clearly has very desperate men on her insta encouraging this behaviour. My eyes are bleeding with this weeks outfits, or lack of

Reactions: 3
What is the thought process behind thinking oh yes it is see through, but who doesn’t want to know I’m naked under it. I truly think she would be better off in a nudist camp where she can flaunt herself in the nude as much as she clearly wants to.

Reactions: 7
Who on earth told her she had nice boobs?? 🙈:LOL:
(even if they were it doesn’t mean we have to see them whilst eating dinner!!)

I’m all for body positivity but buying and wearing clothes that are far too small for you really isn’t flattering. Why does she feel the need to make a point about everything :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm all for free the nipple BUT men dont sit topless whilst eating dinner in the evening at a family run hotel so neither should she. They'd be asked to get changed or leave.

Reactions: 9
Turkish themed nails in Tenerife. Thighs chafing because she’s so overweight. Buys 2 ice creams to eat then shows off her back fat. Ewwww

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Another day, another undersized bikini which is sure to cause thrush

Reactions: 2
My husbands just seen my screen as I was flicking through her stories and his exact words were “urgh what’s that, tits like a spaniels ears that tit stained rotter!” 😂🤢😂🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My husbands just seen my screen as I was flicking through her stories and his exact words were “urgh what’s that, tits like a spaniels ears that tit stained rotter!” 😂🤢😂🤢😂
I’d be gutted if my husband spoke about women like that in front of me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is there any need for her to have so much of her flesh out? It's a family hotel, why does she need everything out including her fanny flaps, her whole arse cheeks and her saggy tits? It is just not a good look at all.

Reactions: 6