Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolah23

Bloody hell! I’ve barely got one pair of tits yet she’s got two! A pair at the front and a pair at the back!!!! I’m a size 10 and my bra size is 38 so how can she measure 38?????
surely she must mean 38?!!

Reactions: 1

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Did she say 'my little ventricles'??

And did she also say 'rogue Monday'? It's definitely Tuesday! Did she re-record and forget?

Offish

VIP Member
Well it’s not like we’ve said anything wrong is it. She does waste her money on shit, she’s making a mug of her ex boyfriends kind generosity, she’s took the tan way over the top and not got the bloody mole checked out. Her outfits are pretty ridiculous for work especially the ones with her ass out all the time. Like the saying goes the truth hurts. Better than lying to her face to boost her ego.
That’s why I said almost 😂 she’s a tool for sure.

• Haha

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I can’t work out where her money goes tbf.

Someone on the last thread worked out roughly what she earnt, and there aren’t enough hours in the day for her to spend it all on lashes and
cocky ds. Has she massive credit card debt?
Well it roughly works out £22k a year.. could be a teeny weeny bit higher.. she won’t be paying much to the ex landlord lover either. She spends so much money on shit. Hair done shit, eyelashes shit, tan mega shit, all adds up.

On indeed it says about the work dress code. Someone put “casual and we love it” well fucking hell I wonder what they make of Gems ass and tits out all the time. I wouldn’t call her clothes “casual”

oh and if you get in with the management you get “ good incentives and promotions”

Last edited:

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
And here we go…..the big fat body positive leather saddlebag is starting to post eating disorder content. As if she didn’t get in trouble about this last time …………
She really doesn’t get it does she! She will lose her account again then cry.