Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Wondered be surprised, considering she has a picture in her underwear as well on her profile.
Has anyone tried looking for her on tinder I’d love to see what shit she’d put on there.
---
Look like a load of bots to me. All profiles have random pics on, not your every day followers. Looks like someone has been spending her rent money on some followers.
Well spotted!

Reactions: 1

MJx

Chatty Member
Excuse my ignorance, so does keratin make your hair straight? And she soends loads of money on this treatment regularly and then she has her hair curly after washing it? Make it make sense!! ...
Yes it make your hair go straight - I remember school all the Chinese girls had it done - but it was cheap in china.
It’s £150+ a go

Skinny

VIP Member
I only looked at it briefly but if that’s the case it’s embarrassing all the same. Well done Gemma, I suppose?!

craycrayxx

Please create one 💪🏽
I’ve just created one for _sjlouise because fuck me is she dull & depressing for a wannabe influencer

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I started following her after she split from Adam? Did she ever share him on her stories? I'm so intrigued to know what he's like. I get the impression this other male that lives with them is Adam's partner and Gemma was only ever a 'cover up' relationship. They have always had their separate bedrooms and for an ex to let you rent a room all sounds so odd. Were they actually ever a proper couple or was it all in her head?
I don’t think she ever shared him on Insta so could well have all been in her head! As far as I know the other guy is Adams brother, I think they own the house and she was always just a lodger

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I still can't believe she was buzzing about it like she had just met her dream man and had been promised all these amazing things. No self respect. But hilarious for us viewers 🤣🤣 that second date didn't even happen never mind the Xmas markets 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder who her next victim will be next haha 😂

• Haha