Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Never forget she’s always been queen of the angel. Irritates me no end. Preaches body positivity but has always hidden her true size.
Is she elongating her body from the front is that why her spaniels ears are constantly hanging like that? Her face looks longer in the front facing pic as well. Between each pic looks like she has gained/lost 4 dress sizes.

Reactions: 2

Em_

VIP Member
I don't know much about Adam because I started following after she did the dirty on thundercunt at Jess'launch party. Do you think he wants her back? I can't understand why he let her move back in.

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Gfg
She leads the most pathetic little life. Drinking Baileys alone in her bedroom she rents off her ex whilst crying
Lol I can't get over the renting a room from your ex. How does that even work?

Does she have any family she's involved with?

Chip1984

VIP Member
Tel Boy can't see her this Saturday night as he is performing his Craig David tribute act, he has even updated the 7 days lyrics

I met this girl on tinder
Took her for a drink, shoulda binned her...
We were "making love" by sunrise
Red flags flying hard, beer goggles made me not wise

She posted hard on the gram,
I text her quick told her just to calm,
Telling people we were for Berlin
Knew right then she was for the bin
Genius 🤣🤣🤣

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I genuinely thought she wasn’t wearing a bra until she flashed it at the camera.
her lips are abysmal. The migration almost reaches her nose. It’s like there’s no more room for filler but she keeps having it pumped in anyway
She’s over lined them 😂😂😂😂 why when they are huge enough as it is.

I wish we could see the professional wedding pics..