Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I don’t think she ever shared him on Insta so could well have all been in her head! As far as I know the other guy is Adams brother, I think they own the house and she was always just a lodger
Ahh interesting. Perhaps easier never a relationship then, maybe she was just a shag when he was pissed or hungover. She seems to allow men to just use her and allow herself to be objectified, then is surprised when they fuck and duck her.

Reactions: 2

craycrayxx

Ahh interesting. Perhaps easier never a relationship then, maybe she was just a shag when he was pissed or hungover. She seems to allow men to just use her and allow herself to be objectified, then is surprised when they fuck and duck her.
I feel that’s what’s happened tonight. Some desperado slid into her DMS, flirted for 5 mins and she’s caved. She went from having no plans to dressed and now she’s silent, she will be eyefucking the camera tomorrow on her story’s with ‘had the best night’

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Yeah,. I'm not sure why she thinks big hair is a flex..

There has been many times on stories she thinks the front looks good, big curls and lots of volume etc and she turns her head to show it off and the back is all matted like a birds nest
She has way too many extensions in that hair of hers.

Stoners

Oh she’s now doing flash backs of when she met Poppy. Even Poppy couldn’t stand her (and her standards are low) as clearly not stayed in touch!

• Haha

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
Why does she have keratin? When all she does is complain her hair is flat and wants it bouncy .
Keratin is bloody expensive - wish I could afford to have my hair straight
Excuse my ignorance, so does keratin make your hair straight? And she soends loads of money on this treatment regularly and then she has her hair curly after washing it? Make it make sense!! ...

spidermonkey

Chatty Member
I had no idea she'd been on a weight journey, she looks totally different on these!!

Pre orange tan
Pre balloon lips
Pre greasy, straw hair
Pre skin cancer from that mole on her face

😏
She has not aged like a fine wine 😱 it looks like her hair has always been shit though