Theweirdone_xx #6 getting her girls out on the gram, looks as haggard as my Nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m not used to sharing a bed” says she, 7 days after moving out of Will.Be.Relieved’s house and back in to the ex’s house….

Is she having a laugh? Where did she sleep at Will.Be.Havin.Yas house?…on the sofa?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“I’m not used to sharing a bed” says she, 7 days after moving out of Will.Be.Relieved’s house and back in to the ex’s house….

Is she having a laugh? Where did she sleep at Will.Be.Havin.Yas house?…on the sofa?! 😂
Probably did, she had everything else of hers crammed in to his livingroom 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay… new follower here. Is she always like this?! I bloody hope so!
You’re in for a real treat @MinnieMaus
---
I don't know much about Adam because I started following after she did the dirty on thundercunt at Jess'launch party. Do you think he wants her back? I can't understand why he let her move back in.
He’s way too nice for her, he even signed a car over to her didn’t he.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Shes def in her manic phase of both post break up and new lovely boy. Can't wait to see how this all unfolds. She's much more entertaining when single.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m much more conservative, yes lots of women think what she does is great and women should do as they please. The thing is, she gets hurt, she isn’t just looking for sex, she wants more and is looking in all the wrong places. In my 30 + years I’ve known one couple who meet on first date and that’s them together for 15 years now. It’s so rare, and I wish I could shake women who think sleeping with a man on the first date is a good thing. Men love bomb you until the second they, well until the deed is over! Literally, men are built to want to sow their seed and the second they’ve done so, their thought pattern changes. If a man is planning Christmas trips on a first date in August it’s time to run, that’s not normal! Why does she want people to know she will just settle for anyone? In her ex boyfriends home!!! Can you imagine if Adam brings a new lady home, if they dared to make a sound Gemma would be the first to get upset and call it disrespectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And yeah, so yeah.. I couldn't watch all her stories. She's bleeping annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh Jesus Christ we’re back to the coy mirror selfies and pointy feet which you know are for Terry Tibbs benefit. If Will b dodging a bullet is still following her, he must be delighted to hear how she’s shagged a random in her ex’s spare room. Let’s place bets on her actually making it to the Berlin Christmas markets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I mean the absolute second hand embarrassment I have for her. 30 year old woman splits with bf and is chucked out because she has nothing to her name so has to go back to ex boyfriends house to live in his spare room. Meets random guy an hour after matching with him on tinder, brings him back to the bedroom she sponges from ex ex boyfriend, quick shag after the promise of a Christmas in Berlin. Continues to post half naked, posing video, biting her lip thinking she's seductive but actually just looks like a fried chicken in hopes of making ex bf jealous whilst enticing new lovely boy. Tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Cannot believe she's meeting random blokes off the internet, shagging them in the spare room of her ex ex boyfriend's house and BRAGGING about it. Dangerous, disrespectful, desperate.

Reactions: 15
Does she not live in Brighton or is she further west? That's 2 hours from Southampton.
I can't see Tel Boy doing that commute at the weekends when he has a wee one already. I don't think our annoying orange copes well with being second place to a little one either judging by how it panned out with Will Be Loving Having His Livingroom Back and his son

Reactions: 9
Does she not live in Brighton or is she further west? That's 2 hours from Southampton.
I can't see Tel Boy doing that commute at the weekends when he has a wee one already. I don't think our annoying orange copes well with being second place to a little one either judging by how it panned out with Will Be Loving Having His Livingroom Back and his son
I think she’s Bournemouth but I could be wrong
---
I mean the absolute second hand embarrassment I have for her. 30 year old woman splits with bf and is chucked out because she has nothing to her name so has to go back to ex boyfriends house to live in his spare room. Meets random guy an hour after matching with him on tinder, brings him back to the bedroom she sponges from ex ex boyfriend, quick shag after the promise of a Christmas in Berlin. Continues to post half naked, posing video, biting her lip thinking she's seductive but actually just looks like a fried chicken in hopes of making ex bf jealous whilst enticing new lovely boy. Tragic.
Looking like fried chicken 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.