Theweirdone_xx #6 getting her girls out on the gram, looks as haggard as my Nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see the irony of her saying 24hrs ago that she wasn't going to her dad's because - direct quote - "It's quite a long drive, it's like a 45 minute drive"
Fast forward to the new love of her life - Tel B housing a set of love heart drawers before the years out - and "he lives 45 minutes to an hour away"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"right guts I'm going to tell you everything and imply this WILL be another relationship, but I'm not happy when I've name dropped, said we follow each other and you've looked".

If you don't like it don't share. No one's forcing you to tell all! No one's waving a gun, just their cock cause you're gagging.

Reactions: 8
Oh dear I’m sorry but she’s an absolute twit. How on earth can you do that while living in your ex house. It’s disrespectful if you ask me.
As for the Terrybne situation, he’s not gonna take her to Berlin, he’s another tap and run just watch..

Also I wonder what he thinks of her lips 😂😂😂😂😂
Which ones .... 🤭🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg the smug look to the camera where she doesn't say anything for atleast a minute!!!
Imagine her dates are like this. It's so embarrasing.

Also insta does me head in is it terry86 or terry7?

Reactions: 11
Also if she's so bothered about people finding and following him why mention on her stories that he follows her. Obviously people are going to be nosy!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg the silently looking at the camera kills me!

Is she not worried these blokes will find her threads on tattle?

Reactions: 8
She hid him from her stories when she told Instagram about him, is he not gonna wonder how everyone knew who he was lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s loving all this attention isn’t she lol. I don’t know who would want to follow him he will be as boring as will be laughing.

I bet She’s been reading here and made her own little tale up.. now who’s sad Gem..

I don't know much about Adam because I started following after she did the dirty on thundercunt at Jess'launch party. Do you think he wants her back? I can't understand why he let her move back in.

Reactions: 2
I don't know much about Adam because I started following after she did the dirty on thundercunt at Jess'launch party. Do you think he wants her back? I can't understand why he let her move back in.
I get the impression that he’s just too nice for his own good, so she comes batting her eyelashes at him and he just goes along with it.
His brother lives there as well, I’d be interested in his take on it all

I get the impression that he’s just too nice for his own good, so she comes batting her eyelashes at him and he just goes along with it.
His brother lives there as well, I’d be interested in his take on it all
I can't imagine the brother would be too happy about it, he must see that she's using him.

She 10000000% read here and made the story up about somebody following him.
Hi Gem, go and wash your beef curtains you lucky cow x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.