Theweirdone_xx #6 getting her girls out on the gram, looks as haggard as my Nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would remove the marshmallow that’s stuck on her tongue

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh this is classic. Her skin is killing me, she is literally orange 😂😂😂😩😩😩 Tezza is a right catch. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

• Haha
Tezza has already given me the ick by saying he wants to see the barbie movie with Madge. He’s like a mixture of Adam and Will be had a great escape.

• Haha
Oh bloody hell, here we go but I'm bloody here for it!! Bring on the anon q&a and menty b's!!

Also she keeps saying "omg you're all so invested in this" no darling, everyone is just a nosey bleep 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear I’m sorry but she’s an absolute twit. How on earth can you do that while living in your ex house. It’s disrespectful if you ask me.
As for the Terrybne situation, he’s not gonna take her to Berlin, he’s another tap and run just watch..

Also I wonder what he thinks of her lips 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh bloody hell, here we go but I'm bloody here for it!! Bring on the anon q&a and menty b's!!

Also she keeps saying "omg you're all so invested in this" no darling, everyone is just a nosey bleep 🤣🤣
Also “it’s like having loads of girlfriends” maybe if you had some proper friends they’d be honest and tell you you’re making a fool of yourself

Reactions: 8
Well August was shaping up to be a bit of washout, but then insta’s resident sad sack Gemma decided to launch into the fast-forward romance of the century with Tel boy.

I. Am. Here. For. It. Will it last the whole thread?

Thanks, hun 🤣🤣🤣

ETA came to my senses and realised OF COURSE it won’t last the thread. It won’t be any longer than last night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well August was shaping up to be a bit of washout, but then insta’s resident sad sack Gemma decided to launch into the fast-forward romance of the century with Tel boy.

I. Am. Here. For. It. Will it last the whole thread?

Thanks, hun 🤣🤣🤣

ETA came to my senses and realised OF COURSE it won’t last the thread. It won’t be any longer than last night.
Tel Boy love the nickname lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not used to sharing a bed but only moved out of her boyfriends a week or two ago whom she shared a bed with 😂😂 I love single Gemma

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love bombing to its finest. Got what he wanted… might come back for seconds next weekend if he’s got nothing better to do 😂😂
It's exactly that! Why can't she see this!?
---
Oh my god yous are bloody veterans at this! Haha I searched Terry-ble too 🤣 and then searched Phil/Philip/Phillip and was unsuccessful

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry but her face looks awful. She looks like she smokes about 50 fags a day. The sun beds do nothing for her or anyone for that matter!

Reactions: 9
Well I've just found him thanks to Gems latest video haha so thanks Gem. And also the name haha so wasn't me.

I love how some of these people daresant say the name of this site like they're talking about Voldemort

Reactions: 4
I’ll admit I checked her follow list to see who it was but I didn’t follow him 😂

She needs to make her mind up, she loves that people are invested but throws a wobbler if anyone steps over an invisible line

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.