Theweirdone_xx #4 Spaniels ears, rivers of tears, hasn’t kept a bloke or a job in years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted it off her grid since you posted this 😂
Let's see how many more grid posts we can ridicule wo she removes it. I'll save her some time in trying to work out which one we are referring to - you look a stuck up cow and badly styled in all of them! Happy deleting Gem Gem!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Pride and Prejudice shite she shared makes me die a bit inside because it’s definitely the kind of thing I would have liked when I was 16 and probably shared on MySpace, truly cringing at my younger self. Then again, I’m not a 30+ year old still identifying with it 💀

The crackhead is good at climbing because of all the practice he's had running away from the police.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Step mum already. If I was the boy's mum I would not be happy that she is videoing him and sharing it for 63k followers

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nah, been dating for 3 months and already taking over that poor child’s weekend. That’s wrong.

Reactions: 18
Nah, been dating for 3 months and already taking over that poor child’s weekend. That’s wrong.
Was obviously a last minute decision too as she said yesterday she wouldn't see will until Sunday because he had his son for 2 nights

I would be bleeping furious if my ex and his tinder shag were sharing pictures of my child

• Heart
Reactions: 24
2 months into dating someone is FAR too early to be introducing them to your child. If that person is then sharing images of your child on social media as well, I’d be absolutely bleeping fuming. Both dumb idiots. I hope it ends it tears.
The irony of her sharing the Eartha Kitt clip as well, when all she does is place her worth on how men view her. Embrassing. Still can’t get over her having a pic in lingerie on her Tinder profile. The desperation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I’d be foaming at her sharing my child’s photo. Bad enough he’s introducing her this early let alone her sharing the kids face,

Reactions: 4
The video of her asking his son what he’s doing, and then replying with ‘brilliant’ is just too much.

First day she’s met him, filming him for her social media, acting uninterested already in how she talks to him and taking over their day.
I’d be fuming if it was his mother, and his dads a prick for doing this so soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.