Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been suspiciously quiet
I wonder if it’s because her new job saw her pratting about with extensions after she’d been sent home sick. She’s probably still off and is making it seem like she’s ill but has recovered in time for her “sexy Santa” night out.

Reactions: 4
Yep she’s going to work as it’s clearly a night out with her new work mates. Queue the photos 😂

Reactions: 2
I wonder if it’s because her new job saw her pratting about with extensions after she’d been sent home sick. She’s probably still off and is making it seem like she’s ill but has recovered in time for her “sexy Santa” night out.
Hopefully someone that works with her reported her!!

Reactions: 4
Sexy Santa with same old boots and belt. She looks like she does when she goes to work

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is she?! 😂

It’s the way she eye fucks herself. I actually do think she’s pretty i know I’ll get slammed for saying it lol. But the smugness about her is just something else

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing no one replied to her beg of going out with her as sexy Santas, so she's taken herself off to seaside b and b!?🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wonderful, the boots are back… also were her feet always so huge?! Ffs she looks bleeping awful 😂 how short is that dress?
She is gonna wear those till they fall apart.. we all know she’s a big fat liar she was shagging someone behind her boyfriends back.. let’s not forget the sushi 🍣

Reactions: 3
Where’s the hat?!?!
Probs can’t fit on her big fat head!

She looks like she’s trying to recreate a Zoo magazine shoot from 2004. Christmas edition.
If some poor fucker ends up waking up with her in the morning it’s definitely gonna be a Coyote Ugly moment ( you wake up with someone so hideous that you’d rather chew your own arm off than risk waking them up)!😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.