Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is I hope her boss sees her stories
Don’t think it matters these days if Curvy Luce’s stories are anything to go by. Has been of work sick with stress but has gone on 2 or 3 holidays in that time, along with a rave where she’s clearly pilled up.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So Noots got her order wrong and that’s apparently one of the funniest experiences of her life 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can’t help thinking there’s a Tattler working in a Boots warehouse somewhere though 🤔

• Haha
So Noots got her order wrong and that’s apparently one of the funniest experiences of her life 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can’t help thinking there’s a Tattler working in a Boots warehouse somewhere though 🤔
She’s probably made it up! She’s trying so hard to make out to someone that she’s some sort of sex queen as she’s mentioning sex stuff a fair bit at the minute, I personally can’t imagine her being any such thing as she constantly moans about everything and always tired etc! Also imagine the poor person that has to encounter the god awful brown outfit along with the greasy hair and those hideous lips and lashes 🤢🤢
She doesn’t scream hygienic to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s probably made it up! She’s trying so hard to make out to someone that she’s some sort of sex queen as she’s mentioning sex stuff a fair bit at the minute, I personally can’t imagine her being any such thing as she constantly moans about everything and always tired etc! Also imagine the poor person that has to encounter the god awful brown outfit along with the greasy hair and those hideous lips and lashes 🤢🤢
She doesn’t scream hygienic to me!
Same person that slept separate from the landlord boyfriend...she's fooling no one !

• Haha
Not a single person looking at her terracotta face, blown up lips, slug eyebrows and spider eyelashes thinks she looks natural...honestly she talks a load of utter pointless nonsense 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looked so much better in that before photo. No ridiculous filler and pale natural skin that isn't sun damaged.

Also can stop sharing those cartoons of fat women having sex with skeletons, it's honestly the bleeping weirdest tit.

Reactions: 4
She looked so much better in that before photo. No ridiculous filler and pale natural skin that isn't sun damaged.

Also can stop sharing those cartoons of fat women having sex with skeletons, it's honestly the bleeping weirdest tit.
Hahaha literally see so many plus influencers share those cartoons. I don’t get it!? Am I missing something. Yea fat people have sex - preferably not with skeletons

• Haha
What’s “gong” mean? Like I understand someone running a gong but is this how she used it?
Off topic a little, I saw The Chubby Mermaid say in a video about someone who was overweight previously being very rude about fat people this week, any idea who it was? (Know not Weirdone just can’t find anything on threads)

Reactions: 1
She's just told us that her lips and eyelashes aren't natural. This has come as a real shock to me as I'd just assumed she was born like that!

I've never known anyone so smug. If she was chocolate she'd eat herself. Gonk.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.