Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's copied Hinder surprise except Hinders looks soo classy and looks like it's been done by a talented tattoo artist...

Reactions: 4
Someone’s having a mid life crisis 😂

Just to add I’m the same age as gem and I’m doing the same. Got some lip fillers new piercings etc but Jesus she should have really considered getting a tattoo between her saggy tits.

Reactions: 3
She looks such a grumpy cow. Even in story videos she doesn't talk with her outfit show offs either. At least smile

I have to admit, I quite like the tattoo seeing it there, she still looks like she’s holding in a huge fart though.

Also just waiting for someone to get told off for asking any questions about the caption
I like the tattoo too 🤨 she is actually looking a lot better lately. Her hair etc looks nicer

Reactions: 1
I have to admit, I quite like the tattoo seeing it there, she still looks like she’s holding in a huge fart though.

Also just waiting for someone to get told off for asking any questions about the caption
That caption 😂 She's so childish it's embarrassing, you may still listen to emo music Gem but you're an adult now...or supposedly you are.

It’s weird she looks like she’s lost weight around her waist maybe but that’s literally it. Her face, arms and legs look exactly the same. I hope she isn’t like actually unwell though. She needs to be so careful with the sunbeds. I think she’s on a break up diet. Or maybe the landlord has locked the food cupboards
I think she’s trying to lose weight but doesn’t wanna seem like a hypocritical sack of tit as she’s always banging on about being proud of being fat and slating anyone that is wanting to lose weight, so I think she’s just lying again (what’s new) and saying she’s ill, coz that’s the kind of person she is!!

Reactions: 7
I think she’s trying to lose weight but doesn’t wanna seem like a hypocritical sack of tit as she’s always banging on about being proud of being fat and slating anyone that is wanting to lose weight, so I think she’s just lying again (what’s new) and saying she’s ill, coz that’s the kind of person she is!!
Yeah saying I think I’ve dropped a dress size but changing her bio to a smaller size 😂😂

• Haha
Yeah saying I think I’ve dropped a dress size but changing her bio to a smaller size 😂😂
So pathetic! Don’t want to talk about weight loss but let me make sure you all know that I’m now a smaller size! This girls make me sick, same as the Weight loss surgery bunch doing it for their health, yeah right! Sure, they have banged on about being healthy and overweight! I’ve struggled with my weight before but was always honest, the last eat diet or gym session was to get slim as I prefer how I look and the clothes I can buy.

Why doesn't she just tell her mum via a phone call or facetime ?

Of course she was gloating ( bragging boasting ) about the fact her mum is paying for all hair stuff.

Most people are struggling to pay bills and she's worrying about flat hair!

What a vacuous ridiculous creature she is!

Reactions: 8
Why doesn't she just tell her mum via a phone call or facetime ?

Of course she was gloating ( bragging boasting ) about the fact her mum is paying for all hair stuff.

Most people are struggling to pay bills and she's worrying about flat hair!

What a vacuous ridiculous creature she is!
Flat hair is the least of her worries!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.