Thevitamindproject - Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that she put a story up last night about a dictators funeral but then removed it? She seems to be losing more and more followers.
Wow. I think if she did believe that it would have been better if she had left it up instead of deleting it.

If it helps me buy a half a million pound house, pay for renovations, send my children to private school and buy £300 jumpers, I'm in! Where do I sign up?!
House was just over 300k.

£600 is still a lot of money, but she has lived experience. Is there more info on what the course provides?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I hope she does put up the story. Very easy to forget that the Queen as Head of state okayed colonialism, invasions of countries, took possession of stolen items, just to name a few atrocities that have affected Black and brown people.

Did she ever actually confirm she is or was JW? I remember her saying she named her 2 girls with names from the two religions she was brought up with. That to me says that she didn't have one exclusive religion, she had beliefs/practices from 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She did say she wouldn't put it up yesterday as it was the Queens funeral but would today, she hasn't so far. I think she was more annoyed with BBC and said they were being biased in favour of a dictator, not sure what she planned on sharing.

If any influencer was going to talk about colonialism I would have expected it to be her. Only seen one other person (a photography account) I follow bring it up.

She did say she wouldn't put it up yesterday as it was the Queens funeral but would today, she hasn't so far. I think she was more annoyed with BBC and said they were being biased in favour of a dictator, not sure what she planned on sharing.
She has shared it today. She is talking about groupthink and how as a society we loose the ability to think critically. Very short summary 😅 (she talks about more than just that) If you are interested she has put it in a highlight and after 24h she will move it to her patreon

Reactions: 3
For those that can’t see it - from the highlight she didn’t touch the colonialism aspect or comment on the Queen passing. The dictator comment was in reference to a video of the Queen’s funeral but background talk of North Korea’s previous leader.

The world as a whole is lacking critical thinking skills. The BBC is also propaganda. She was messaged after putting up a picture of areas that would not be effected the image she was using was “Russian state owned ”.

The white photographer did actually do it better. So expect a course in critical thinking. 😂 .

So nothing is out of context.

Attachments

She clearly states on her Patreon...'Creating content to help you think critically and find your voice!'... for £2-£10 a month!

Cheaper than the £600 course so something to suit all budgets!

Reactions: 1
1663780077925.png

My friend who runs the courses has been featured in magazines such as vanity fair, forbes, red and metro. He does use a PR firm though which has helped build his brand. His testimonial says for the PR website says his brand awareness increased "a hundred fold". He is always booked solid .

Upfront cost might be a lot but you might get lots more in return.

Similarly course offerings from Courtney adamo:

1663781408318.png

1663781614462.png

Also someone else I follow offering a 12 week couse, The majority of which is already pre recorded but with three live sessions + email support and a private fb group.

1663786343882.png

She also does a monthly club on top:

1663786506767.png

I’m looked a while back and didn’t see this thread but saw her son posted today on a post and thought I need to look again and here is a thread! I get she’s been secretive about the new baby but really she’s still using the others so why not just say we’ve had a boy/girl?! I’m all for not sharing names and faces etc but at this point I just feel like, we will find out at some point so why not just say? I used to love her accounts and now because she hardly posts, when she does it actually just irritates me? I don’t feel she’s the person that she started out as, everyone changes but with Africa it just feels so inauthentic now.

I know I shouldn’t be on this thread but I really rate her covering her kids’ faces and not mentioning names/genders. I’m a long term follower but outside of the eldest girl idk what other genders they are or their names. It’s a refreshing change from the exploitative Insta mamas of recent past who’d orchestrate tantrums or family dysfunction for content and have sold their children’s privacy/entire childhoods for Insta tat. At least Africa’s kids can trust and respect their mum, no one can say that for the Hoopers et al.

I know I shouldn’t be on this thread but I really rate her covering her kids’ faces and not mentioning names/genders. I’m a long term follower but outside of the eldest girl idk what other genders they are or their names. It’s a refreshing change from the exploitative Insta mamas of recent past who’d orchestrate tantrums or family dysfunction for content and have sold their children’s privacy/entire childhoods for Insta tat. At least Africa’s kids can trust and respect their mum, no one can say that for the Hoopers et al.
You're allowed to post here! I have seen one mother with 125k followers tell everyone that her son developed genital swelling and more photos of him in the hospital and crying whilst she's at work. Her five year old son has his own open instagram page and hastag. Others taking pictures whilst at the back of an ambulance or paramedics have been called.

Unlike the Hooper kids. She hasn't given the name of her third child or youngest. We don't know their exact date of births or medical conditions.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
You mustn't have paid that much attention then because the children featured quite prolifically, and she freely used their names and nicknames. Up until recently I don't think it can be said that she respected their privacy, and that isn't a criticism as such, as it's up to the parents to do what they feel is right. To an extent she needs to feature them for ads, I'm not really sure what difference putting your hands over your face makes? It's still putting them 'out there' and although I haven't looked at her account for ages I'd definitely recognize the two girls.
Compared to the Hoopers everyone is respectful 😅🤣. I suppose for business accounts that built their following in heavily featuring the children, it's hard to step away completely.
@heretoreaditall2019 why do you think you shouldn't be here? This is a discussion forum, all opinions are valid.
@rainbowlemon she did reveal the boy's name.

I should add that other than the Hoopers I don't really know of any of the other big family accounts, so perhaps against them Africa has been very selective about info she has shared. For me though even sharing names, especially when they are unusual ones and could be quite easily identifiable in the future is a step too far. I also have mixed feelings of late about using children for ads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You mustn't have paid that much attention then because the children featured quite prolifically, and she freely used their names and nicknames. Up until recently I don't think it can be said that she respected their privacy, and that isn't a criticism as such, as it's up to the parents to do what they feel is right. To an extent she needs to feature them for ads, I'm not really sure what difference putting your hands over your face makes? It's still putting them 'out there' and although I haven't looked at her account for ages I'd definitely recognize the two girls.
Compared to the Hoopers everyone is respectful 😅🤣. I suppose for business accounts that built their following in heavily featuring the children, it's hard to step away completely.
@heretoreaditall2019 why do you think you shouldn't be here? This is a discussion forum, all opinions are valid.

I should add that other than the Hoopers I don't really know of any of the other big family accounts, so perhaps against them Africa has been very selective about info she has shared. For me though even sharing names, especially when they are unusual ones and could be quite easily identifiable in the future is a step too far. I also have mixed feelings of late about using children for ads.
Yeah she did, she even mentioned something about the second eldest hqving SEN issues, she's like 4/5 and still uses a dummy

But she used them for ads all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Thanks both for being so lovely - just appreciate this isn’t a rave thread so I’m arguably derailing or just being contrary by always saying the other side. I’m not doing it to be a head or rude to you guys and enjoy these conversations re influencers/kids/society.

I think what we’re both saying is true, but whilst you’re comparing it to the best case scenario which is no children on social media full stop (which I agree with tbh) I’m comparing it to the worst case scenario which is how influencers have behaved in the not so recent past? Tbh how FOD still behaves even tho how channel is basically demonetised. Like a huge part of Africa’s personal brand/content is her children and a truly aesthetic childhood (and this is an area I think she’s one of one in, there’s no one who does this as well) so she has to share them to some degree - I agree with you that that’s not a great business model but I’m also like… if this is how she’s building a prosperous future for her family + building wealth for the kids with a genuine skill set and eye for design and not just exploiting photogenic or characterful kids then who am I to disagree? :/ And tbh especially as a white woman who can coast through capitalism with comparative ease? Like even though she’s chosen influencing which is problematic for so many other reasons I think she’s doing v well to minimise exposure of the kids. She’s admitted before to being naive to things before with pics/names, but she’s never done invasive tit or shared footage of them in emotional distress or the other engagement winners the other lot did. Like all things considered I think she’s doing the best job an influencer can do wrt children’s privacy without opting out of it completely. Idk on the other hand maybe where I’ve seen hell through SODs ruin their family for some tit free tiles I’m impressed by very little??

• Heart
Thanks both for being so lovely - just appreciate this isn’t a rave thread so I’m arguably derailing or just being contrary by always saying the other side. I’m not doing it to be a head or rude to you guys and enjoy these conversations re influencers/kids/society.

I think what we’re both saying is true, but whilst you’re comparing it to the best case scenario which is no children on social media full stop (which I agree with tbh) I’m comparing it to the worst case scenario which is how influencers have behaved in the not so recent past? Tbh how FOD still behaves even tho how channel is basically demonetised. Like a huge part of Africa’s personal brand/content is her children and a truly aesthetic childhood (and this is an area I think she’s one of one in, there’s no one who does this as well) so she has to share them to some degree - I agree with you that that’s not a great business model but I’m also like… if this is how she’s building a prosperous future for her family + building wealth for the kids with a genuine skill set and eye for design and not just exploiting photogenic or characterful kids then who am I to disagree? :/ And tbh especially as a white woman who can coast through capitalism with comparative ease? Like even though she’s chosen influencing which is problematic for so many other reasons I think she’s doing v well to minimise exposure of the kids. She’s admitted before to being naive to things before with pics/names, but she’s never done invasive tit or shared footage of them in emotional distress or the other engagement winners the other lot did. Like all things considered I think she’s doing the best job an influencer can do wrt children’s privacy without opting out of it completely. Idk on the other hand maybe where I’ve seen hell through SODs ruin their family for some tit free tiles I’m impressed by very little??
I'm on this forum because I really like the discussions and think it is necessary. As far as I'm concerned there is no derailing just because someone has a different opinion, sometimes another perspective can really shine a different light on things! I hardly know anyone talked about on the forum and there are a few threads I'd like to discuss, but they're just a vile pile on critisizing people (and even children!) without any balanced discourse. I really don't want to part of that.

Im conflicted regarding using children in ads, OTOH I can see that it could really improve a child's upbringing and offer them opportunities that they wouldn't be able to access otherwise, but OTO I still feel it's a grey area. In saying that, I feel less strongly about anyone from a marginalised group showing their kids, because we need representation and why should we only see able bodied, white, wealthy families on the squares? Even regarding showing health/medical issues, we would never have awareness of so many conditions and how they impact those affected if they didn't post stuff.... it's such a grey area, isn't it?
I agree that against the influencer back drop Africa has probably done quite well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3