Thevitamindproject - Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has something happened to her mouth area? It looks different in her latest
As someone with a wonky mouth myself, I think it’s that the image is flipped and so it just looks different to what we’re used to. I look like a different person between taking photos on the selfie cam which does a mirror and the normal cam which flips it so it’s as others see you. I vividly remember my own mother doing a double take when walking past me doing my make up in a mirror because my face was the wrong way round 😂

Reactions: 3
She did a story where her middle child I was wearing a spiderman top in the pushchair and even had spiderman shoes on. :LOL:
---
AFD4A162-64B0-41FD-8A9E-B99773112750.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The more kids you have the more the standards slip lol. I hope the elder two have some autonomy now. Did she comment on it?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There were no comments from her, as it was just about showing her travelling with the youngest two.

Gosh she doesn’t even show up on my stories anymore- only seeing this, I had to go and look for her. How is she still doing well when she doesn’t post or share anything anymore?

She blocked and removed a lot of followers before, but her account has been open again for a while.

I’m still following her- not been blocked but I think the algorithm has just shunted her to the end of my watch list because she doesn’t do anything anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

Think that might be it, unless you search yourself she would be pushed back.

She is posting though.

All the garden stuff is on the house account.

Oh wow, so she has a new job? What is it?

Her sister stopped working for her in Jan 2023 according to her linkedin and J now works for the girls school as operations head!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh wow, so she has a new job? What is it?

Her sister stopped working for her in Jan 2023 according to her linkedin and J now works for the girls school as operations head!
That would help with school drop offs and with the fees if there is a staff discount.

Not sure what her new role is. She posted that her father recently passed away. Story today ready she wasn't ready to go back to work.