Thevitamindproject - Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her mum's family are JW's but Africa got married in a church? Or was it not a church? She said before about raising the children with loose Christianity but she couldn't ascribe fully due to racism within the Christian church.
Their wedding was featured in the magazine You & Your Wedding 2017.

Venue was Asylum Chapel.

Attachments

Her step-dad is a JW and that's how her mum got into it, they were married for 20 years but separated during lockdown though and he has moved to Mexico and set himself as some sort of personal trainer/healing guru on IG. It's who she was talking about once in her stories when her younger brother had broken his leg but her step-father wouldnt allow him to be taken to the hospital. Don't know if anyone else remembers that?

She was estranged from her mum because of him if I remember correctly.

Venue was Asylum Chapel.

[/Q

Venue was Asylum Chapel.

wow what a beautiful venue and she looks stunning.

I also think the new baby is a boy, I don't even know the name of her third child, so it seems she has learnt her lesson and is being more careful now with her children online, not showng their faces on IG and not exposing their living spaces so openly which is wise of her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Her step-dad is a JW and that's how her mum got into it, they were married for 20 years but separated during lockdown though and he has moved to Mexico and set himself as some sort of personal trainer/healing guru on IG. It's who she was talking about once in her stories when her younger brother had broken his leg but her step-father wouldnt allow him to be taken to the hospital. Don't know if anyone else remembers that?

OMG I remember rhat story, it seems like she never liked him nor has she even forgiven him for not taking her bro to the hosp who still has issues with his leg

• Sad
Reactions: 4

I thought she said her gran's husband (so Africa's step grandfather) was a Pakistani Muslim who converted to JW. I just assumed then that Africa's mums side were JW as Africa said she had never celebrated Christmas growing up, and she doesn't accept blood transfusions. When she was going through her list of who bought the children christmas/birthday presents there didn't seem to be anyone from the mum's side.
I remember the story about her mum's husband and her brother's broken leg and Africa saying she wouldn't forgive herself for not taking him to hospital. That sounds like a lot in itself to go through and feel responsible for 😢

Reactions: 1
Is that her mums mum? The one who was in the fire? I didnt know about the step granddad so you could be right.

Is this public knowledge? Are you a source close to her family?

No, just from instagram. In that its public knowledge because I saw it on instagram.
I mean about her mums marriage/divorce. I don’t remember her speaking about it. Or even her step dads apparent new life? Scary the things we can take from instagram

All the little things do add up over time with every influencer.
It's actually really scary what can be gleamed, even if you think you've been very careful. There's a thread on here where posters have screenshot comments/conversations from ten years ago that have subsequently been deleted and share them now. Unfortunately with the Internet there's no such thing as permanently deleting history.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Latest story is interesting. Is everything a psychological condition?

She's selling a £600 course on now to be a content creator?!?!?
That is pricey but maybe it comes with a lot of mentorship time with her too?

She's selling a £600 course on now to be a content creator?!?!?
It is pricey but maybe it also comes with a lot of mentorship time with her?

Also where she mentions her family background.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sorry I’m gonna apologise cos I shouldn’t be on this thread cos I’m a fan loool but bearing in mind that £600 isn’t really £600 if that makes sense? The market for this will likely be limited companies/small businesses who can write it off as a cost of trading. If that course gets you one more job or a lil bit more across 2/3 jobs it’ll pay for itself, in terms of professional courses it’s not excessively priced imo. I’m ngl tho if she did one on pay negotiation or professional coping tools for bog standard PAYE girlies ngl I’d take it 😳

Are those stories new/about this thread?

You’re allowed to post on the page despite being a fan Here.

Everything but the last image is new which was from an older highlight.

I also personally know someone who runs multiple courses throughout the year. His latest option for 2.5 days on the cheapest option would be £380 in a group setting. Goes all the way up from there.

• Heart
To be fair to her I think she's very business savvy and will have researched price points for similar courses and will price accordingly. She won't be ripping the hind leg off anyone.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see that she put a story up last night about a dictators funeral but then removed it? She seems to be losing more and more followers.

• Wow
Did anyone see that she put a story up last night about a dictators funeral but then removed it? She seems to be losing more and more followers.
I thought she didn't want to post it yesterday since it was the funeral of the queen, but I could be wrong (i'm not from the uk but I thought her funeral was yesterday right?)