Thevitamindproject - Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did move almost 90 miles out London to a much more affordable area.

She has also previously spoken about having to pay high nursery fees which would have made it harder. Saving with the free 30h for kids.

Insta ad income.

Patreon income. Not sure if it’s the same but was around 330 followers previously- If every one was at the lowest £2 it was still £600 a month.

Working tax credit/child benefit too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’d say she has a very good income from Paetron and it’s why she has moved a lot to that platform, I’d say the majority of subscribers are in the £6 or £12 tier. She could be easily be making £3,000 a month from it (before tax), along with affiliate links, paid adverts, her own day job and her husband‘s job - probably all add up to a very healthy income.

Though you wouldn’t want to depend on Paetron income as they would be the first thing people would cut back on, if needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she is much smarter then then average insta hun. The patreon idea alone was brilliant. Someone I know personally charges £37 a month or £27 if you pay annually to #jointhetribe.

Courtney adamo is also the only other one who started charging for parenting courses.

Congrats to her on making insta work for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think she is much smarter then then average insta hun. The patreon idea alone was brilliant. Someone I know personally charges £37 a month or £27 if you pay annually to #jointhetribe.

Courtney adamo is also the only other one who started charging for parenting courses.

Congrats to her on making insta work for her.
Agreed. She also has a lot more to say than the others, can’t imagine Clemmie Hooper managing to execute such a feat back in the day 😳 Thrilling content lineup such as the best wallpapers from members only clubs she’d been invited to PR events at / how to be a snake 101.

I highly doubt they’d be eligible for child tax credits or child benefit tbh 😳 they’re not pulling an Alexandra Stedman and rinsing the limited company structure for all its worth.

Speaking a lot on other influencers in this comment sorry but Jack Monroe’s Patreon has no rewards (long story tl;dr she’s a grifting middle class scammer, her grandad was a multi millionaire out of doss houses / dad has net worth in the mils and is a landlord yet she monetises this poor working class identity) and we only see 5% churn a month on hers, sadly!

Reactions: 1
What is the point of patreon and who are these people who subscribe to it when you can follow them for free on social media, or am I missing something here

Reactions: 1
Patreon is usually to help support artists/ musicians/ content creators and to get access to exclusive stuff normal users wouldn’t.

There’s one singer i like and she currently has 1116 followers. She can focus on writing her music without worrying about bills I guess. She does monthly lives, gives access to her complete song library and previews for unreleased songs not available on youtube.She would also meet up with fans too.

There’s also patreon fees too.

My kid sister draws she actually sold some stickers with her designs on Redbubble for £4.95 her cut after printing and shipping was actually less then a pound.

I like the fact that Africa does have a low cost option with full access.

This guy i follow on youtube for example has his lowest at £3.50 and that doesn’t even include messaging or any video content with him). He still had 1700 plus followers.

If Clem had utilized this idea think it would have just been about buying the next must have item, £60 candle or best places to buy £150 pj’s.

Last edited:
What is the point of patreon and who are these people who subscribe to it when you can follow them for free on social media, or am I missing something here
i follow a few illustrators/comics on IG and YT and they all have Patreons and seem to be shifting more and more towards it, because not only it gives you a better income but it also helps you control a little bit better what you put out, since people are paying for your content and it’s unlikely they’ll be leaking it anyway. There’s also tiers so the more you pay the more exclusive content you get.

Personally there isn’t anyone I like enough yet to pay steadily for it but I can see why people do it, especially since it does give you a feeling of a better connection to the person’s work.

Reactions: 2
Think some of posts have also been deleted. Currently only 141.

Some highlights also moved to Patreon.

Twitter private.

So she has made some changes.

Does anyone knows why she decided to keep her second account thevitaminseaproject is private? I'm curious how the renovations are going!

Wow, the baby has arrived! Fair play for keeping the pregnancy under wraps and maintaining her privacy. Her and baby look lovely.

Reactions: 7