Thevitamindproject - Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooooo no no no, this is Candice Braithwaite (may have spelt surname wrong sorry). She has her own thread if you search for it. God can’t think of how to even explain her as she’s an influencer and Insta mama in her own right and was what they called a c list or z list influencer back in the #gifted #PR peak ~2018/9 when it was all middle class white mamas being given house extensions for free (before brands realised they’d need to see a ROI on this activity and actually measure campaign performance so u had truly weak morons getting a lot of free tit). Clemmie Hooper came to tattle under fake accounts to chat tit about her and say some actively racist bits, it all came out and gave tattle a huge boom in membership. Afaik her and Africa are in no way affiliated / even friends? Candice is in Milton Keynes so not even geographically close!
Thank you! From what I read before I was surprised and confused haha since Africa is focused on social justice and so it seemed weird to me that she was a brothel (madame) owner at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How much longer do you think she'll be able to get away with dressing her kids the way she does, they're going to wear bright colour, slogans etc at some point.

They’re still young so I think until primary school is over.

Always liked her kids dress style and her emphasis on quality not quantity.

Last edited:
Someone asked her in a Q&A when she'd allow her kids a say in what they wear and she replied when they buy them themselves. I really don't think we'll see them in any Paw Patrol tracksuits any time soon 🤣. Their clothing is part of the 'brand'. She did an ad with Next once and the girls were dressed in jersey style colourful summer dresses. I honestly wouldn't have recognized them, their unusual style of clothing is Africa's way of standing out I think.

Reactions: 2
Maybe there is a box of clothing in their cupboards not for instagram 😂.

Nicer stuff and then cheaper cotton based items from the supermarkets .

How much longer do you think she'll be able to get away with dressing her kids the way she does, they're going to wear bright colour, slogans etc at some point.
Aren’t they still quite little? I’m guessing she might get away with it until they start primary or maybe even high school.

Or it could also be that she can still dress them like that for content and then let them pick their outfits in their everyday lives.

Someone asked her in a Q&A when she'd allow her kids a say in what they wear and she replied when they buy them themselves.
Damn. That doesn’t sound controlling at all… 😬

Aren’t they still quite little? I’m guessing she might get away with it until they start primary or maybe even high school.

Or it could also be that she can still dress them like that for content and then let them pick their outfits in their everyday lives.

Damn. That doesn’t sound controlling at all… 😬
Well she did say once that she appreciates that her husband wears what she wants rather than what he'd prefer. It seems aesthetics is very important to her.

The kids aren't allowed any plastic toys either. Ugh I can't be doing with that level of obsession with aesthetics, I find it so shallow and snooty.

Reactions: 4
Well she did say once that she appreciates that her husband wears what she wants rather than what he'd prefer. It seems aesthetics is very important to her.
Oh my. I love a well curated home etc as much as the next person and I really value being surrounded by aesthetics I enjoy but that’s just… too far for me. Let people be their own person.

Spoiler: I find Africa smug and unlikeable.

At what point does controlling the aesthetic of your home, children and husband, just become controlling and/or abusive?

Africa is another one with a screw loose from her ‘boundaries’ highlight to her ‘All DMs are public’ - she’s even trying to control her audience.

Here’s the thing: she’s just another grubby Instagram shiller exploiting her children and private home life to earn an income. And if she expects that level of control in everyday life it’s absolutely no wonder she doesn’t have a profession or trade and has had to resort to influencing.

Africa simply isn’t as special as wishes she was. It’s a theme amongst Instagram shillers: overinflated egos. And if you exploit your children, maybe you should be the one examining bOuNdArIeS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Spoiler: I find Africa smug and unlikeable.

At what point does controlling the aesthetic of your home, children and husband, just become controlling and/or abusive?

Africa is another one with a screw loose from her ‘boundaries’ highlight to her ‘All DMs are public’ - she’s even trying to control her audience.

Here’s the thing: she’s just another grubby Instagram shiller exploiting her children and private home life to earn an income. And if she expects that level of control in everyday life it’s absolutely no wonder she doesn’t have a profession or trade and has had to resort to influencing.

Africa simply isn’t as special as wishes she was. It’s a theme amongst Instagram shillers: overinflated egos. And if you exploit your children, maybe you should be the one examining bOuNdArIeS.
Agree. I’d totally forgotten about her DM’s are public, control freak much??
I do get the impression she come across just as smug and insufferable in real life too. She always has issues and problems with anyone she interacts with ie trademan, neighbours, her former housing association to make a few.

I do get the impression she come across just as smug and insufferable in real life too. She always has issues and problems with anyone she interacts with ie trademan, neighbours, her former housing association to make a few.
The ‘DMs are public’ is so Africa can shame anyone whom doesn’t share her world view.

Africa should seek professional help for her compulsion to control others.

Last edited:
The housing association issue was because her kids had been left without hot water for a few days and they had ordered a part for the boiler but didn’t know when it would arrive could be a full week.

I might be wrong but there was also something else about someone coming into the home and being rude.

I can’t fault her for the DM because she warns people beforehand. If anyone still chooses to DM her that’s on them.

I can’t fault her for the DM because she warns people beforehand. If anyone still chooses to DM her that’s on them.
Why can’t they be kept private? If she has DMs switched on she is inviting correspondence. All personal one to one correspondence I can quickly think of is private.

If you have to threaten to shame people to control your inbox… turn DMs off.

The housing association issue was because her kids had been left without hot water for a few days and they had ordered a part for the boiler but didn’t know when it would arrive could be a full week.

I might be wrong but there was also something else about someone coming into the home and being rude.
I didn't actually see anything wrong with the way the HA were handling her complaint, okay so she had no hot water whilst waiting for the part but I'm sure if she was incovenienced the same way in her current home then she would manage for a few days. Carrying that huge chip around on her shoulder constantely must be exhausting.

Why can’t they be kept private? If she has DMs switched on she is inviting correspondence. All personal one to one correspondence I can quickly think of is private.

If you have to threaten to shame people to control your inbox… turn DMs off.
Because people take to DM to be shady af. The ones she’s shared have been rude, passive aggressive, or micro aggressions. If people wanna be snide in DMs they deserve to get blasted tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3