Thevitamindproject - Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Double checked :

The link clearly says affiliate:

7_bc4cdc8322a725870e32996547db8b44&kaPt=affiliatewindow&kaTckM=pcwr&kaPcId=58244&kaAcId=222&kaTckId=78888&kaPgmId=1496&kaAdPtId=0&kaRdt=http://www.laredoute.co.uk/&cod=aff...8&utm_term=Sub+Networks&utm_content=Skimlinks

No mention anywhere on the website.

Sneaky.
Are these products from thevitamindproject.com because I just checked the website and it does clearly sah at the top of each 'shop my...' section that it may contain affliate links.

I am not her biggest fan, thinks she's a drama queen and is very entitled and unaware of her own priviledge but to be fair to her she has disclosed the affliate links

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I used the mobile version this morning and didn't spot it. Thanks for the correction!

I don’t know in what context her holidays happened but if it was just flying over to stay with family it would make sense. I grew up with a single parent and every summer holiday we’d be shipped off to France to say with family, it sounds fancier than it was (I’m not complaining, I’m just saying it didn’t take a gigantic effort because it wasn’t like a summer camp or anything).

It could also just be her parents were bad with money. I know someone who picked up their kids, moved to Spain until they ran out of money and then came crawling back wanting to be housed by the local council.

She’s written about her own holidays too:

“My husband and I both have mid-level roles and live a relatively modest lifestyle. While we don’t go without, our only real joint extravagance is regular holidays and our quiet lifestyle in between trips enables us to enjoy our fair share throughout the year.”

Go with the flow if it works.

Reactions: 1
Hi Africa, I can't find you on Instagram anymore, did you move away from it because the new baby was born? I'm not a regular Instagram or Facebook user, but I thought of you after seeing pregnant at the beach a while ago. 4 kids should be a handful. I admire you. Sorry but I don’t have English very well.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hi Africa, I can't find you on Instagram anymore, did you move away from it because the new baby was born? I'm not a regular Instagram or Facebook user, but I thought of you after seeing pregnant at the beach a while ago. 4 kids should be a handful. I admire you. Sorry but I don’t have English very well.
Omg this post is scary af ngl??

Reactions: 4
Not sure I agree with a pregnancy she is chosing not to document being outed. If it's true.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't follow her anymore so no idea if she is pregnant or not, but her 'flowy' style of clothing can easily make a person look quite pregnant when they aren't, so that's a possibility.

Can I ask what is scary about it? If Africa is pregnant, it's very likely people local to her will see her who know she's on the Internet. If you want it really to be kept a secret you'd have to stay at home incase someone posted it.

Oh wow, I thought she might have been pregnant when she stopped posting everyday and sayinf she was not well, hasnt posted properly in a while, she posted on insta stories was it a couple of days ago and her face looked different but it might have been the new hair locks?

Most people I know (actual real life people who are my mates) haven't documented pregnancy on socials for lots of reasons. Consideration for those struggling, past history of loss, things going wrong. It's only insta huns wanting to cash in that do really. I wouldn't describe Africa as a hun...
Coming on tattle to 'out' a pregnancy you know she hasn't documented is weird imo. Like why?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Most people I know (actual real life people who are my mates) haven't documented pregnancy on socials for lots of reasons. Consideration for those struggling, past history of loss, things going wrong. It's only insta huns wanting to cash in that do really. I wouldn't describe Africa as a hun...
Coming on tattle to 'out' a pregnancy you know she hasn't documented is weird imo. Like why?
Yeah I agree that someone joining to 'out' the pregnancy is really off, but I don't see that it's scary at all. If she is pregnant, presumably she goes out in public, where anyone could come onto a forum like this and post. What I think is scary is that so many of social media people think they are really careful about covering their backs, when they are actually just being incredibly naive.
I don't know who 90% of the people on Tattle are, but from the few threads that I follow the lengths that people are willing to go to to access info that is already out there is the scary bit. Posters buying business accounts, their children's birth certificates, deeds for houses from land registry, driving hours just to go past their houses etc. MOD was only exposed because posters were able to track IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) (or something like that).
That's why I roll my eyes every time an online personality claims they are very careful about privacy. Once you've put your full name out there alone, so much info can be gleamed. If you've put your children's names out there, that's another whole can of worms.
Sorry I've kind of gone a bit OT....

• Heart
Congrats if she is pregnant.

I think this one of the downsides of insta fame. You literally have no idea who is watching or recognizes you and unlike real celebs you have none of the personal security . I had someone in my class whose father has always been on and off in the news -on a geography trip he actually had two bodyguards come with him.

This is a story I always remember:

Re Clemmie - we only found out it was her because a mod reveled the country she was posting from at the same time that she was officially there on holiday, which we as regular users don’t have access to.

It was the cleaning influencer 🧹 🧼 with others driving past her home.

Last edited:
Congrats if she is pregnant.

I think this one of the downsides of insta fame. You literally have no idea who is watching or recognizes you and unlike real celebs you have none of the personal security . I had someone in my class whose father has always been on and off in the news -on a geography trip he actually had two bodyguards come with him.

This is a story I always remember:

Re Clemmie - we only found out it was her because a mod reveled the country she was posting from at the same time that she was officially there on holiday, which we as regular users don’t have access to.

It was the cleaning influencer 🧹 🧼 with others driving past her home.
Yes apologies for misleading info about users being able to access IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . The point is that there are people able to do this if they are inclined though.

Yeah if you put your life online/into the public eye willingly then you are giving it away somewhat but I'd hope most people apply the 'just because you can doesn't mean you should' principle. You def don't have to tell a gossip forum until they have announced it! Somebody from work spotted me on the tube wearing a baby on board badge in my first pregnancy and said nothing which I was always really grateful for as I didn't want anybody to know.

Yeah if you put your life online/into the public eye willingly then you are giving it away somewhat but I'd hope most people apply the 'just because you can doesn't mean you should' principle. You def don't have to tell a gossip forum until they have announced it! Somebody from work spotted me on the tube wearing a baby on board badge in my first pregnancy and said nothing which I was always really grateful for as I didn't want anybody to know.
Yes you'd hope so, but to assume so would be very foolish. I followed a thread once where the neighbour of the family was giving regular updates about what the family was doing, who was coming to/from the house and other personal stuff that could not even be found out online. When you put yourself and your family out there, I think it is very wise and appropriate to be aware that not everyone has good intentions.

You really need to click the link in your own post and read it, because people aren’t able to access your home address through your I P.
Yes thank you for that. IT is not my thing 😊

Can I ask what is scary about it? If Africa is pregnant, it's very likely people local to her will see her who know she's on the Internet. If you want it really to be kept a secret you'd have to stay at home incase someone posted it.
I’m actually a lil stunned and have no idea what to say here 😂

Firstly the original comment was chilling someone coming on speaking directly to Africa and mentioning seeing her in person & her kids, sorry but that’s some se7en Kevin spacey tit whichever way you cut it.

Secondly Africa has under 100k followers and you’re really suggesting she stays indoors for 9 months ala Kylie Jenner? Give over pls 😂 it’s a heat wave and she’s got kids, someone should be allowed to go on the beach without a ~dweller~ coming on here with another zodiac killer cypher.

Reactions: 7
I’m actually a lil stunned and have no idea what to say here 😂

Firstly the original comment was chilling someone coming on speaking directly to Africa and mentioning seeing her in person & her kids, sorry but that’s some se7en Kevin spacey tit whichever way you cut it.

Secondly Africa has under 100k followers and you’re really suggesting she stays indoors for 9 months ala Kylie Jenner? Give over pls 😂 it’s a heat wave and she’s got kids, someone should be allowed to go on the beach without a ~dweller~ coming on here with another zodiac killer cypher.
Absolutely not suggesting she stays in. Just pointing out that if you are seen publicly the chance of someone coming onto an Internet forum shouldn't come as a shock to anyone or be "scary" . I agree the tone of the post was very odd, and outing someone's news that they haven't revealed isn't good form at all. However this is the Internet and it happens all the time.

Reactions: 3