Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks ridculous and so many people are copying her now 🙄
Are people copying her or is she copying them?? 🤔
She is seriously morphing into that EC
Both look like the great but goofy unwashed, with ratty unbrushed hair!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Are people copying her or is she copying them?? 🤔
She is seriously morphing into that EC
Both look like the great but goofy unwashed, with ratty unbrushed hair!!
I think the person I was thinking of is defo copying her but either way it's ridiculous and it makes her look more of an idiot than she already is!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those "bloat friendly" dresses ...
Are they dresses tho?
I dont mind a mini dress . . Even at my age but I'm sure they are more of a tunic top? Surely, with a bit of "bloat" ie CHUB going on under there, its going to rise up at the front? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Are they dresses tho?
I dont mind a mini dress . . Even at my age but I'm sure they are more of a tunic top? Surely, with a bit of "bloat" ie CHUB going on under there, its going to rise up at the front? 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are SO short!!

She posted a pic where you could literally see she is not bloated but chubby. Nothing wrong with it but stop the bs.
also EC is more authentic than Lottie. Lottie copies several different people and it shows.
i just hope she won’t complain when super strict lockdowns come back and they can’t go anywhere for Ross’ birthday... she actively contributed to the second wave
Are they dresses tho?

So bloody cringe!!!!!! “How many followers do you need to be cool on TikTok?” Can she not buy those too? 😂

Cannot cope anymore! I’ve had to unfollow her. Every post or story makes me want to slap her. Last straw was the ‘camping’, as if she had a drama with it, it was only 1 night. Everything is for show, she needs to get a real life. Pathetic girl!

Also, does she not take her make up off before bed. Scummy ratbag.

Reactions: 5
She woke Ross up because SHE couldn't sleep?!? Then forced him to get up and make tea. I couldn't imagine doing that to my partner. He would not be amused at all! Get yourself up and make yourself a cup of tea. How self-absorbed can you be!?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Probably not too much to do with lottie it’s just that she posted about it..but does anyone else think that filter campaign thing is a bit pointless? I mean I would def be able to tell that lotties new fox like eyes and glitter moving all over her face was a filter... surely people wouldn’t think it’s real?

I think the thing that frustrates me most with Lottie is that most of the time her “bloat” is just her body shape. She has a classic apple shaped body so most of her weight sits around her middle, and there is nothing wrong with that at all, it just frustrates me that she constantly passes it off as bloat. My stomach swells up terribly and I react to certain foods but I also have a stubborn pouch of fat that is definitely fat and not bloat!

Reactions: 7
I think the thing that frustrates me most with Lottie is that most of the time her “bloat” is just her body shape. She has a classic apple shaped body so most of her weight sits around her middle, and there is nothing wrong with that at all, it just frustrates me that she constantly passes it off as bloat. My stomach swells up terribly and I react to certain foods but I also have a stubborn pouch of fat that is definitely fat and not bloat!
Exactly this!
She has fat that’s what she has
Sooner she realises the better and stop passing it off as ibs as a get out card!!

Exactly this!
She has fat that’s what she has
Sooner she realises the better and stop passing it off as ibs as a get out card!!
She couldn’t constantly play the victim card and be an attention seeking hoe if she did that.
also I’m sure she isn’t as confident and content as she tries to make out. So if she admitted that she is putting on weight and has absolutely no idea what she is doing diet and exercise wise, she’d basically lose any opportunity to constantly beg for free stuff and make money out of the whole“body positivity” thing.

Reactions: 4
Sounds to me like she is holding out for some #PR #Gifted #Ad new running trainers....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.