Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He first got engaged in December 2015 To his ex and then he got engaged to lottie June 2018 so things must have moved preeeettty fast!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My boyfriend and I did a bit of detective work and his fiancée before Lottie was COMPLETELY different (in terms of looks).

Reactions: 5
2 and a half years between 2 engagements.... he must have broken up with her as soon as they got engaged... or him and lottie moved rather quickly!!!! Especially as they had a flat before the house they were living in before they got engaged!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Don't want to give myself away but their address is readily available if you know what to google... :censored:
And I know someone who knows him.

Reactions: 2
I don't think we should be feeling sorry for him thats for sure, he'd probably revel in it.

I don't think we should be feeling sorry for him thats for sure, he'd probably revel in it.
Sounds like they deserve each other... he made his bed - quite literally.
I saw his ex and she seems completely different, personality wise too.
Lottie is all about appearances but I wonder how long she can spin the bloat story for, before he finds someone else.
Also, I’m flattered to see Ross grilling, after I mentioned him missing for the second time 😂

Reactions: 3
Literally cannot wait for the day someone else turns his head and he leaves her! That’ll be karma - can’t wait to see those posts, will be like Bridget Jones but with dairy free ice cream 😂

Reactions: 4
Literally cannot wait for the day someone else turns his head and he leaves her! That’ll be karma - can’t wait to see those posts, will be like Bridget Jones but with dairy free ice cream 😂
Bridget was useless in an adorable way thank you very much 😂Lottie would NOT be adorable. She is already useless though.
In about 6 months, she will have put on enough weight for him to notice and look elsewhere.
Also I’m wondering if all the constant bloating/the whole endo scam (cause that was a total made up bs stint the way it all unfolded) means she basically keeps him at arms length.
you never see the early handsy, affectionate stuff anymore. 😬

Lottie; your bloat wouldn’t look half as dramatic if you stood up straight instead of sticking your stomach out.

Reactions: 10
I've asked this on another thread . .
Why do people no longer just shop?
Why is it now called a "haul"?

Just duck off 👊

Her teeth bug me so much - why does she smile like that??? 🤣 I just want to climb into my laptop and put a bag over her face 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.