Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a rant for the sake of a rant and if it gets attention and likes, she will do anything, as we all know!!

Reactions: 5
I used to really like her account when it was focused on my bloated wardrobe. Not because I have any issues with bloating but just because I have a very localised pocket of fat on my lower stomach thanks to my baby 😅 so I loved seeing how she styled outfits and loved how they were mostly high street.
Then she started being gifted the odd outfit that was a bit more pricey and I thought fair enough, good for you getting some things for free.
Now I feel like she won’t share anything unless it’s a gifted item? Obviously it’s fine for her to spend her money exactly how she likes but she just doesn’t feel relatable anymore.

I do actually agree with her about the complimenting/catcalling. She hasn’t come across very well because I think she feels angry but isn’t sure on how to verbalise why. It’s not just a compliment, because the man wouldn’t have said it to a really good looking man. It was a sexual advance and yes he might have genuinely wanted directions too but that’s not the point. The point is that the second he made a comment on her appearance, she entered into a situation (unwillingly) where she either giggles and says thanks (seen as flirting, leading man on etc) or challenges it and says she didn’t appreciate the comment (cue toxic masculinity response where man likely would try make her feel inadequate “bleeping hell love you should smile more/accept the compliment blah blah” in the best case scenario; worst case is he would start verbally abusing or sometimes even physically abusing her). When men make these comments they unwittingly place the woman in a situation where she can’t win, she’s either a flirt or a slag.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if the post was anything to do with how she met/got Ross hmmm...??? I worked with Ross’ ex FIANCÉ and if I was Lottie I’d be super scared of my karma baggage

• Wow
Reactions: 2
well you need to spill the tea now...
I guess I’m kind of irate cause I got to know Ross’ ex a few years ago through work (aaaaamazing woman btw!) and as I was going through a gut problem myself I found Lottie’s page and mentioned it to her recently. She obviously put two and two together about who I was talking about when I started talking about bloating, etc and Instagram people I’ve been following. To be fair she did shut down the conversation but I do feel pretty protective of her especially as I know what’s been going on.

He cheated on his fiancé with Lottie, she rubbed it in his ex’s face on social media (whilst she was still busy cancelling wedding vendors) and now pretends it’s a perfect love story....the end.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I guess I’m kind of irate cause I got to know Ross’ ex a few years ago through work (aaaaamazing woman btw!) and as I was going through a gut problem myself I found Lottie’s page and mentioned it to her recently. She obviously put two and two together about who I was talking about when I started talking about bloating, etc and Instagram people I’ve been following. To be fair she did shut down the conversation but I do feel pretty protective of her especially as I know what’s been going on.

He cheated on his fiancé with Lottie, she rubbed it in his ex’s face on social media (whilst she was still busy cancelling wedding vendors) and now pretends it’s a perfect love story....the end.
Makes so much sense why she’s so clingy, insecure, needy and overbearing with him!!!! Cause if he did it before and with her...

Reactions: 5

Ooooh. I’m sure before she said that they were both recently out of relationships. She does seem the type to rub up against someone until they do what she wants.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh wow...I don’t think I’d ever trust someone if that’s how you start a relationship. How awful. I hope they are both thoroughly ashamed of themselves. I can only imagine what their work colleagues must think.

Just get the feeling with all these cancel culture posts she is banging on about that she was not so nice/sickly sweet as a 16 year old!?

And as for the affair 😆 fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ but the way she goes around preaching all the time about “be kind” etc it’s a bit hypocritical.

i think she’d be the type of girl at work people would feel intimidated by because of how loud and overly confident (fake) she comes across. I bet she’d also be really confrontational.

Reactions: 4
i think she’d be the type of girl at work people would feel intimidated by because of how loud and overly confident (fake) she comes across. I bet she’d also be really confrontational.
And then would make it all poor me if it never went her way and also shout about it to anyone that would listen. Cannot stand the girl, I believe she has an ulterior motive to everything she does, she isn’t kind, she is a greedy and self-centred.

Makes sense why Ross puts up with her now though, made his bed and now he is lying in it, these loud, clingy, show offs are good for a short while but can’t help thinking she accidentally became his wife. Now he has to live with it!

And then would make it all poor me if it never went her way and also shout about it to anyone that would listen. Cannot stand the girl, I believe she has an ulterior motive to everything she does, she isn’t kind, she is a greedy and self-centred.

Makes sense why Ross puts up with her now though, made his bed and now he is lying in it, these loud, clingy, show offs are good for a short while but can’t help thinking she accidentally became his wife. Now he has to live with it!
It’s 2020... they can get divorced (and will). I think Ross is the typical gullible/careless guy. Lottie can sell this image of herself that she is so perfect and she was a lot more down to earth before they got married. She didn’t mock Ross, she was constantly praising him etc. As soon as she felt like she secured her free ride in life (she does have a job but relies for literally everything on Ross) she started showing her true colours. I doubt it will last. They seem super different.

Reactions: 2
She started crying with happiness watching Ross eat his lunch. Yeah you’re trying too hard to sell it today hun.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She just looks... manic.
There is also something gross about sitting on your kitchen counter in underwear... i kinda get the vibe she was going for but this is super staged/forced and she didn’t achieve the look/vibe she wanted. Who eats crisp sitting on the counter in underwear and a robe that isn’t even properly wrapped around you or tied?!

Reactions: 6
Now we all get a bit weepy from time to time right? Especially during the time of the month n'all that . .
Maybe reading a sad/happy story?
A fluffy kitten ( if thats your thing, I prefer puppies tbh )
A new born baby . .
But your husband eating??
Did I REALLY hear that right??
Oh perlease Lottie . .
No one believes you. . 🥱

She had some mild success selling a few diaries to her sheep so now she’s going part time on her career. Sure. Next logical step isn’t it really.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.