Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fully agree, I can’t say for definite that I know which coworking space it was but there’s a fairly well known local one and from what I’ve heard it doesn’t exactly seem somewhere lively where everyone spends the day prancing around for the gram 🤣
Obviously even a coworking space gets complicated for her just because #lifeishard

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t help but be frustrated about how hard she’s trying to be “relevant” with all these undiagnosed illnesses/disorders etc. It makes me wonder what’s coming next, and I suppose whatever does come next will be blamed on ADHD. I don’t know, I don’t remember her being like this when I first followed her some years ago, certainly not so much anyway!

Reactions: 5
The labels thing is purely for attention. People suffer from these conditions and she just wants them so she can sound unique and interesting.

also I bet she includes ‘being on Instagram’ as work.

Anyone else think shes "playing" at this whole adhd thing just to earn herself another label?
How totally disrespectful of her.

Havent we ALL got busy lives and busy minds?
Im terrible, I can be doing 1 task and wander of mid way and find myself becoming involved with something else, before you know it, I've caused a mayhem of destruction ( I cant even call it organised chaos 🤣) and them I'm in a pickle and cant see a way out . .
I struggle to engage in a television programme ( dont even get me started with a film! )
Am I looking for a label?
No.
Why?
Because its just me . .
How I am, How I've ALWAYS been. ..

She pisses me off SOOO much . ..
Carry on with your "bloat"

Rant over.
SPOT ON.
Endometriosis didn’t happen, as far as I’m aware, IBS hasn’t been formally diagnosed, and now it’s ADHD.

I can’t help but feel as though this is another way of making money, bloating isn’t making enough money so now let’s try something else.

If she’s does get formally diagnosed then I hope she gets the support she needs but I feel as though her erratic behaviour has cranked up significantly recently which I don’t think is a coincidence.

Reactions: 11
SPOT ON.
Endometriosis didn’t happen, as far as I’m aware, IBS hasn’t been formally diagnosed, and now it’s ADHD.

I can’t help but feel as though this is another way of making money, bloating isn’t making enough money so now let’s try something else.

If she’s does get formally diagnosed then I hope she gets the support she needs but I feel as though her erratic behaviour has cranked up significantly recently which I don’t think is a coincidence.
Stress, lack of sleep, tit diet etc can all contribute to feeling the way she does.
Buying a house is stressful no matter what. She admitted her diet wasn’t the best either.

She needs the labels to stay relevant. I don’t know if her IBS was diagnosed or not, she keeps going back and forth with what she eats. I’m assuming she realised she isn’t going to make it as a food blogger so she wanted to shift to plus size fashion and it didn’t work out either. Now mental health and body positivity seem to be the new thing she will try. If she does indeed have ADHD someone more prominent in this community needs to talk to her and tell her that she is doing more harm than good. Having ADHD or any sort of mental health issue isn’t goofy like she portrays it.
She needs to admit it to herself that her self employed delusion needs to come to and end and own up to the fact that Instagram followers and likes don’t always convert to real life £££

Reactions: 7
SPOT ON.

she’s definitely cranked it up now this has come to light unless she was hiding it before? I don’t know - if she does get a diagnosis then I agree hopefully she can get the help she needs but a psychiatrist should be able to see if she’s acting. Her notes just sounds like she’s read a few articles on ADHD and is trying to “match” it to things she does.

my nephew has ADHD and it did take a long time to diagnose so I do believe that part but part of that was because of his age (he’s only 8) and they can’t start the process until their 6th birthday. I don’t know how they diagnose in adults so can’t comment on whether 6 months is the norm.

also “my crazy paint samples wall” 😂😂😂 how else do people paint samples on their wall like???? Lol grow up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
she’s definitely cranked it up now this has come to light unless she was hiding it before? I don’t know - if she does get a diagnosis then I agree hopefully she can get the help she needs but a psychiatrist should be able to see if she’s acting. Her notes just sounds like she’s read a few articles on ADHD and is trying to “match” it to things she does.

my nephew has ADHD and it did take a long time to diagnose so I do believe that part but part of that was because of his age (he’s only 8) and they can’t start the process until their 6th birthday. I don’t know how they diagnose in adults so can’t comment on whether 6 months is the norm.

also “my crazy paint samples wall” 😂😂😂 how else do people paint samples on their wall like???? Lol grow up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Child psychiatry and psychology are separate fields and there are a lot less professionals available so wait times are much longer. Also if she has been in the process of being diagnosed for something basically the entirety of this year, she would have definitely said something. She kept hinting on a nee house so she would have had to give something away about this too.

Also she wants to sell the idea that she managed to go self employed, launch two businesses, “write a book” etc all while having undiagnosed ADHD? So basically she is talking herself up again. Oh look I have so many issues and yet here I am super successful, getting everything I want and doing whatever I want cause nothing really ever affects me deeply.

I agree with the ‘undiagnosed ADHD’ I feel like she’s only just started mentioning it lately and now she’s properly ramming it down everyone throats. I think she will be gutted if she isn’t diagnosed with it but could def imagine her answering the questionnaire in certain ways to get diagnosed!

Also agree with people saying she’s cranked it up lately! I can’t work out if she’s just more comfortable now posting videos and stories which is maybe why she does weird things like the shoe video or whether it’s so she comes across as this excitable crazy thing I dunno how to explain it lol but I know what I’m saying!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree with the ‘undiagnosed ADHD’ I feel like she’s only just started mentioning it lately and now she’s properly ramming it down everyone throats. I think she will be gutted if she isn’t diagnosed with it but could def imagine her answering the questionnaire in certain ways to get diagnosed!

Also agree with people saying she’s cranked it up lately! I can’t work out if she’s just more comfortable now posting videos and stories which is maybe why she does weird things like the shoe video or whether it’s so she comes across as this excitable crazy thing I dunno how to explain it lol but I know what I’m saying!
Any good psychiatrist would see through that though. Also if she overdoes it she will get medicated right away and you can’t drink if you’re on meds.
The funny thing is she talked about therapy etc and I feel like a decent therapist would have noticed this/it would have come up during their sessions.
When I first started therapy my therapist was the one who said I maybe should see a psychiatrist too because therapy alone isn’t enough. A good psychiatrist can diagnose things pretty fast. She could have definitely paid for a private one if she was that desperate, especially if she can pay for therapy….

Reactions: 6
Oh duck off. So she possibly has undiagnosed ADHD one second and now she’s involved herself in a Q&A about ADHD. Clawing at relevance.

Reactions: 7
The boomerang from a few hours ago when she said today has been ripping off a plaster. She looks manic but I really feel like this is put on! A lot of the things she has posted about are very common things for a lot of us!

I think this is the problem with the so called Influencer life. They take themselves out of normal busy lives with a routine to go on Instagram and realise they don't have enough to fill their time. Then problems which also overwhelm the majority of us become amplified because they have no other distraction and complaining starts. I used to follow another person who had the hardest decision in the world of choosing candles. Sadly it happens when they make enough money to quit the day job.

I am all for raising awareness but please don't use the potential diagnosis for your own gain and content. If she does have it fair enough, but there is more to life than being seen as cool online.

Reactions: 8
I swear she is probably 5 minutes from having a full blown very real nervous breakdown. Like Britney shaving head level. She is so desperate for attention. Also she has her priorities all messed up about the house. How long will she last in that chaos, with no planning and no end in sight? Also they clearly have no money and she spends whatever they have on cheap tacky tit to fill that place to the brim…

I think you’re right about the breakdown, those eyes are weird! I think she’s more bipolar than ADHD. Also agree that I can relate with most things off her list too, I don’t know why she’s so desperate to be labelled as having “something” - we’ll never hear the bloody end of it if she is ADHD 😂😂😂😂 what she actually needs to focus on is having an actual point to her Instagram - was ibs, then bloating then endo now ADHD???? She’ll begin to lose followers and the burning question is……does she have the money to buy more with the home renovation going on??? Lol

Reactions: 3
I still think about that time she said she never goes to the toilet properly because she gets bored in there so quickly 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢 she seems like such hard work to live with. Potential ADHD diagnosis aside (🙄) she is a total princess - her birthday celebrations were so OTT. God knows what she will expect for her 30th…

I remember following her quite early on and it’s always nice to see someone in a ‘normal’ job as you can relate to them. The minute they quit their day jobs to became a full time influencer is so off putting to me.

Oh imagine being her mate (she coincidentally doesn’t seem to have many). The constant need to make herself the centre of attention would be exhausting. Being ~wacky~ on camera all the time. You just know everyone keeps her at arms length. She’s a grown woman! I’m sick of seeing the inside of her gob.

Reactions: 1
I still think about that time she said she never goes to the toilet properly because she gets bored in there so quickly 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢 she seems like such hard work to live with. Potential ADHD diagnosis aside (🙄) she is a total princess - her birthday celebrations were so OTT. God knows what she will expect for her 30th…

I remember following her quite early on and it’s always nice to see someone in a ‘normal’ job as you can relate to them. The minute they quit their day jobs to became a full time influencer is so off putting to me.
I’d forgotten about the toilet thing and now you’ve simultaneously made and ruined my morning 🤣🤣 I don’t know how you can get “bored” and not have a wee properly - even my 5 year old daughter only takes about 30 seconds on there

Oh imagine being her mate (she coincidentally doesn’t seem to have many). The constant need to make herself the centre of attention would be exhausting. Being ~wacky~ on camera all the time. You just know everyone keeps her at arms length. She’s a grown woman! I’m sick of seeing the inside of her gob.
I started following her in like 2017. She was friends with a bunch of super down to earth celiac/ibs bloggers I still follow to this day. Lottie from the get go was always very OTT, trying to out-goof everyone else. Also she probably thought she is going to he smart and slowly switch from food to fashion with the whole bloated wardrobe thing. It clearly flopped as even her collabs with Tesco’s F&F seem to have dried up.
She no longer hangs out with anyone she used to… she tries to suck up to people who have an actual niche and message but her bff Em Clarkson disappeared rather quickly as well…

Her last post… she is doing what she did with endo. It’s not confirmed yet but she is already milking it. And her notes? It’s low key “raising awareness” and being “woke” and sliding into that “advocate” role. Also no mention of therapy or anything and somehow her generalised anxiety disorder diagnosis is not good enough (we saw this with IBS) because it’s not niche enough and it’s not weird enough and brought no collabs whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh yes, I had forgotten about the toilet situation too. She said Ross stood outside to make sure she was in there long enough. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.