Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, is it just me who can’t stand Em Clarkson’s face? And her sweary self righteous rants made from her throne of utter privilege? Everyone acts like she’s some messiah 🤦🏼‍♀️
What really irks me about her is that she tries to be so “natural” that she looks downright gross sometimes.
While I hate the fake beauty standards, I somehow don’t want to normalise being total slobs. And there is nothing positive in that.

Reactions: 3
I know I’m a miserable witch, but all this ‘omg I’m sooo emotional seeing people together’ is too much cringey bullshit for me. Just shut up.

Reactions: 4
I know I’m a miserable witch, but all this ‘omg I’m sooo emotional seeing people together’ is too much cringey bullshit for me. Just shut up.
And then it turns out it’s a lie because she was going to H&M, not just hanging out and taking in some level of normalcy... and yeah, shut up. 😂

She turned herself into an oompa loompa and calls it a gorgeous glow. I want to get off the planet now.
My favourite bit was her saying she was about to apply natural makeup to highlight her freckles... then proceeds to smear orange paint all over her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that skirt in her latest post supposed to be so creased? 🤣

• Haha
Sure hun, encourage some more irreplaceable spending, anything for those affiliate £££ right?! Also can we pls stop making this funny? If you’re down to £45, even if payday is tomorrow, it’s not funny to spend it on something non essential. (I’m officially old and miserable 😂)

Attachments

• Wow
Cor, dont people blow smoke up her arse?
Sure hun, I bet you do sit there reading kind messages ( from people you dont even know ) and cry at how kind they are! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cor, dont people blow smoke up her arse?
Sure hun, I bet you do sit there reading kind messages ( from people you dont even know ) and cry at how kind they are! 🙄
Another important question: is there anything that does not make her cry? And if she cries that much, doesn’t that cause any eye issues? Irritation anything?

• Haha
That photo of her having a wee in the woods in her wedding dress on her stories is actually foul 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That photo of her having a wee in the woods in her wedding dress on her stories is actually foul 🤢
Also probably the worst advert for the photographers. Like it’s funny in that moment but not something you’d wanna share with the whole world. And I also feel like it was attention seeking on her part... (like literally everything else)

Reactions: 9
Everything she does is 'wooo look at me i'm so crazy and spontaneous and not like other girls aren't i so adorable and endearing!!11!!!' when in reality you just know she's an absolute pain in the bleeping arse that needs constant attention.

How lucky that the clutch clearly fell in the toilet after she flushed it or before she got around to doing her thing. Also how very lucky indeed that the clutch did not fell in the water and is nearly balancing just above it....
Or did our favourite attention seeker flush the toilet and then placed the clutch in there for some “klutz” content?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
How lucky that the clutch clearly fell in the toilet after she flushed it or before she got around to doing her thing. Also how very lucky indeed that the clutch did not fell in the water and is nearly balancing just above it....
Or did our favourite attention seeker flush the toilet and then placed the clutch in there for some “klutz” content?
I just love that rather than wanting to get it out straight away a picture for the gram was much more important!

Reactions: 2
As IF she dropped that . .
Jeeeze, desperate for the content.
How old is she FFS 🙄

...and back at it with the food content. “Dietaries” ffs. What even are those?! If you’re a wannabe advocate/influencer at least don’t be a lazy cow and write the whole expression: dietary restrictions.
Also she said the only thing she can’t have is gluten. She reintroduced everything else and then she went on to bash the low fodmap diet. So now she can eat out again, all her “dietaries” are back?! So is this her way of confirming that she was never diagnosed with anything and it’s all attention seeking?

So needed this break did you Lottie?

I forgot how hard you’ve worked from home the last year, trying on different clothes for a living, buying and returning from ASOS continuously, prancing around riverside pretending to run.

For any key worker or anyone who has a job who reads that, what a kick in the teeth.

Reactions: 11

I forgot how hard you’ve worked from home the last year, trying on different clothes for a living, buying and returning from ASOS continuously, prancing around riverside pretending to run.

For any key worker or anyone who has a job who reads that, what a kick in the teeth.
She keeps talking about how hard this past year was for her.
I do wonder what personal sacrifices she had to make. Postpone anything big? (I’m sorry but not being able to go on their honeymoon while upsetting, it’s not the end of the world). Lose anything/anyone?
No. She was furloughed for weeks if not months and then had the option to just “start a business” doing duck all and still not worry about food on the table and the bills being paid. They clearly paid for their anniversary trip as there was no *pr *gifted or anything in her posts and kudos to her she is good about that at least. So while she “left” her job and her business did duck all for a year, they could afford a pretty lavish get away.
The privilege is shining out of her fat arse and her ignorance/how oblivious she is is getting gross now.
Her stories don’t add up. She is constantly contradicting herself. I do hope one day it does catch up with her.

Reactions: 8

That's it isn't it. What a bleeping privileged world she lives in that nothing bad has happened to her but she still needs a break. What about people who have lost people? People who lost their jobs? People working insane hours to make things work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.